+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ledley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Ledley

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Thank fvck for that.

We need to get Gunners to sign a new contract or sell him in January. Otherwise we lose him on a free in the Summer as we did with Ledley,Bothroyd,Matthews and many others?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Thank fvck for that.
    Yep, the worst passing team in the Championship had a lucky escape there didn't they.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, the worst passing team in the Championship had a lucky escape there didn't they.
    Not sure Ledley is the greatest passer of the ball, either, mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not sure Ledley is the greatest passer of the ball, either, mind!
    He doesn't hit defence splitting forty five yard passes and he doesn't play very skillful one touch balls either, but he's always been able to control the ball and quickly give a pass that is, far more often than not, an accurate one.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Worst passing team? Bob I respect your posts and knowledge about the game but that's just a silly comment. How can we win 5 on the bounce and only lose one game by being the worst passing side in the Championship?

We don't need Ledley, he doesn't suit how Warnock wants to play. I think he's slow, unfit and would take until Christmas at best to get him up to speed.

I'd have kept O'Keefe here rather than go out and get Ledley, it's no disrespect to Ledley when I say thank **** for that, I mean it in way that at least all the rumours about him coming here can be put to bed.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Worst passing team? Bob I respect your posts and knowledge about the game but that's just a silly comment. How can we win 5 on the bounce and only lose one game by being the worst passing side in the Championship?

We don't need Ledley, he doesn't suit how Warnock wants to play. I think he's slow, unfit and would take until Christmas at best to get him up to speed.

I'd have kept O'Keefe here rather than go out and get Ledley, it's no disrespect to Ledley when I say thank **** for that, I mean it in way that at least all the rumours about him coming here can be put to bed.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ising-13646576

Show a little more respect please.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    That stat means fvck all. Would you rather pass the ball side to side and have that stat as the best passing team without hurting anyone or have the stat for the most shots on goal in the Championship (43 I think it is) that we currently hold? I know which one I'd rather have.