+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scum

Re: Scum

Today on The Jeremy Vines show radio 2 there is a women telling her story about items getting taken off her sons grave.

The Wales on Line running a story , I would imagine is this incident. Really sad , what a lovely lady . Worse than scum , I hope karma strikes the culprits .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    The Wales on Line running a story , I would imagine is this incident. Really sad , what a lovely lady . Worse than scum , I hope karma strikes the culprits .
    Yes that's my niece

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I have seen this too and a lovely photo of Nobody’s Rep’s niece taken just a day before she became ill. It shows how fragile life is. Horrible for all the family and then they have this to deal with on top. Let’s hope that somehow the scum that did this are caught or show a shred of decency and return the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I have seen this too and a lovely photo of Nobody’s Rep’s niece taken just a day before she became ill. It shows how fragile life is. Horrible for all the family and then they have this to deal with on top. Let’s hope that somehow the scum that did this are caught or show a shred of decency and return the items.
    the sad thing is, as they had no real value, i bet they have been thrown in a hedge or something