+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scum

Scum

My 29 year-old niece died in the spring of this year and would have been 30 this week and so the family went to the grave to spend some time there and also left some personal items in memory.
    Some low life scum have taken the items within a day or so of them being put there
    They would have no value financially so why would they do it?

Re: Scum

This country is depressing , in a lifetime we have become full of horrible people. In the Scilly isles last year , it was delightful, honesty boxes and fresh produce on display and a joy to be there. To do that to your niece is disgusting but becoming the norm in the race to the bottom.

There will be one of the resident arsehole clowns on here probably taking the piss as well , such is today's life .

It was probably kids. Kids do a lot of thoughtless, pointless, stupid shit. I know it's horrible, but try not to let it bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    My 29 year-old niece died in the spring of this year and would have been 30 this week and so the family went to the grave to spend some time there and also left some personal items in memory.
    Some low life scum have taken the items within a day or so of them being put there

****ing scumbags, some people really do need strung up and horse whipped
    like others have pointed out to you
    don't let it get to you brother

ive a feeling something nasty will become them

they do things like that because this country wont punish cunnts like that and will look to excuse it
    excuse my rudeness
    but that is really awful
    I hope you and your family are alright

Firstly, sorry for your loss.
    Secondly, I really don’t know what goes through someone’s head to do such a thing. As you say, little value to the scum that did it, but huge sentimental value to your family.
    That said, I know that some councils get a bit funny about what gets left on a grave, are you sure it wasn’t removed by the council? Could be that if you check with them the items could be returned?
    Either way, not a nice thing to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    This country is depressing , in a lifetime we have become full of horrible people. In the Scilly isles last year , it was delightful, honesty boxes and fresh produce on display and a joy to be there. To do that to your niece is disgusting but becoming the norm in the race to the bottom.

There will be one of the resident arsehole clowns on here probably taking the piss as well , such is today's life .
    I look at my two kids and their friends and they are all decent people - not perfect but trying to do the right thing so maybe my lens of the world then makes it a shock when things like this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It was probably kids. Kids do a lot of thoughtless, pointless, stupid shit. I know it's horrible, but try not to let it bother you.
    Just feel for my brother - not sure if you have kids but you don't expect to bury them and so that is one of the hardest things to do - I can't even begin to walk in his shoes and then to have this happen is just beyond my comprehension?

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post

they do things like that because this country wont punish cunnts like that and will look to excuse it
    excuse my rudeness
    but that is really awful
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Firstly, sorry for your loss.
    Secondly, I really don’t know what goes through someone’s head to do such a thing. As you say, little value to the scum that did it, but huge sentimental value to your family.
    That said, I know that some councils get a bit funny about what gets left on a grave, are you sure it wasn’t removed by the council? Could be that if you check with them the items could be returned?
    Either way, not a nice thing to happen.
    Thanks

My brother checked with crem and they hadn't removed the items and it was the only grave affected

Thanks

My brother checked with crem and they hadn't removed the items and it was the only grave affected
    Well it was a bit of a long shot I suppose. It’s depressing to think that such people share the same oxygen as the rest of us.

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately there are some people who will nick anything that is not screwed down, regardless if it's worth anything or not.
    My local park has a concrete table tennis table with some battered old bats for the public to use. They were pinched and I'd bet the thief doesn't even have a table.

There are also some people who would just pinch them out of spite. Evil bastards!

On my parents grave there was an angel some lowlife smashed it to bits why?.I know how you feel it really hurts.

I look at my two kids and their friends and they are all decent people - not perfect but trying to do the right thing so maybe my lens of the world then makes it a shock when things like this happen?
    Unfortunately not all parents share your concerns when it comes to making sure they bring their kids up properly.

Your thread title says it all - scum.

Summed up very neatly by the thread title

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post

Just spent a week in Jersey. Yes, a lot of wealth there, but the majority are just ordinary folk getting on with their lives. I was amazed how relaxed, chilled and completely pleasant everyone was. Honesty boxes everywhere, not a bit of litter in sight, courteous driving, plenty of drinking but no drunk behaviour, just people behaving as they should. Felt a world away from snarling, greedy, self-centred Britain..

Scum is the word. Have you reported this to the Police? I know it will be a hopeless task trying to catch the lowlifes but it might bring some publicity and they might just feel some shame. There are some complete scumbags around.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    On my parents grave there was an angel some lowlife smashed it to bits why?.I know how you feel it really hurts.
    I bet it did hurt. What a vile thing to do Jeeps. If anyone damaged the plaque where my mum’s ashes are I would want their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Scum is the word. Have you reported this to the Police? I know it will be a hopeless task trying to catch the lowlifes but it might bring some publicity and they might just feel some shame. There are some complete scumbags around.
    My brother won't involve the police because as you say it won't lead anywhere. But they may well tell the echo and see what happens?

My brother won't involve the police because as you say it won't lead anywhere. But they may well tell the echo and see what happens?
    Good luck with that and sorry for your loss. Your family don’t this kind of nonsense to have to deal with.

It is hard enough to deal with a loss without this,hope you all find a bit of comfort.

Awful people do these things.

They have no shame or regard for others.

So sorry for people who have these things heaped on top of their grief.

Anyone caught desecrating graves should be fined and have their pictures printed
    in their local papers. Evil ferkers.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post

excuse my rudeness
    but that is really awful
    ^^^ This.
    We Will always have some who will makes excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    A

Anyone caught desecrating graves should be fined and have their pictures printed
    in their local papers. Evil ferkers.
    Never going to happen.
    They will have rights.
    Scum.

Just feel for my brother - not sure if you have kids but you don't expect to bury them and so that is one of the hardest things to do - I can't even begin to walk in his shoes and then to have this happen is just beyond my comprehension?
    I do and I do. I just don't think it's good to dwell on this. Something truly catastrophic has happened to your family. Then something pretty shitty happened recently. The world is not a terrible place and the people in it are not all bad. That's all I'm saying. Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I do and I do. I just don't think it's good to dwell on this. Something truly catastrophic has happened to your family. Then something pretty shitty happened recently. The world is not a terrible place and the people in it are not all bad. That's all I'm saying. Stay strong.
    Cheers