+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ledley or Bryson

Ledley or Bryson

Bryson for me. For what we need now.

Re: Ledley or Bryson

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Bryson for me. For what we need now.
    Not seen enough of Bryson really, but Ledley based on what I know about the two players. I thought Bryson was perhaps our best player in the first half against Wednesday, but he did let Van Aken (who played a prominent part in the creation of the only two real chances Wednesday came up with) carry the ball out from the back past him in the build up to their goal.

Understood. I reckons Ledley going to take yonks to get fit though. Bryson up and running (maybe not at full tilt) Ledley got an engine for sure but the momentum created of late best served by Bryson I think. Always looking for something to happen. Better balance for us, as it stands for me. Sheffield Wednesday quite unlike most team's in the league. Good football. Not much end result. As opposed to the other way around, if you know what i mean.

Bryson for me he’s got a far better scoring record than Joe, although not recently.I also think that Joe is probably asking for too much wages hence the fact that nobody has come in for him although he could still do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Bryson for me he’s got a far better scoring record than Joe, although not recently.I also think that Joe is probably asking for too much wages hence the fact that nobody has come in for him although he could still do a good job.
    Joe Ledley for me everyday. I have seen him play the majority of his 229 games for the club. He would have been a permanent signing, he's a local lad, he has premier league experience. He is a major part of the Welsh international side, who ripped up the record books at the Euros.

I have seen Bryson play once against Sheffield Wednesday.

Time will tell. Ledley for me at present but I think Bryson is going to be brilliant for us, starting on Saturday

Bryson for me, for the way we play.
    Ledley will do a good job for Derby but I don't see him as what we need right now.

I think Bryson shades it if fitness and probable wage demands are taken into account.

I would happily see Joe Ledley back in a Cardiff shirt and he is a quality player with another 4-5 years ahead of him. But I think Bryson is more likely to complement the squad we have now and fit into the playing style we have - he is surely a more mobile and offensive midfielder than Ledley has become in recent years?

Ledley's deal with Derby is only until January. Maybe they can get him fit and pay him too much money for 3-4 months then Cardiff can have another look at the situation when his contract ends?

Bryson, better closer control and cheaper