+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today's racism.

Today's racism.

Re: Today's racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    AND the picture was tweeted by Lucy Bronze who should be banned in case she offends people with bronze skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

facking ell this is getting beyond now,
    welcome to the Orwellian state ladies and gents
    lets just ban every word we can

1984 was the warning

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    AND the picture was tweeted by Lucy Bronze who should be banned in case she offends people with bronze skin.
    Tannist - reported

This one is fine however :

banner.jpg

We had a barbecue last Sunday and I told my next door neighbour Abdul that his wife was cheating on him.

She wasn't, but I needed my rockery moving.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    We had a barbecue last Sunday and I told my next door neighbour Abdul that his wife was cheating on him.

She wasn't, but I needed my rockery moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    This one is fine however :

banner.jpg

lol yeah the words double and standards come to mind
    to me it as a non "white person" makes u laugh don't it
    it feels the last 10-15 years well I began to notice that racism has been flipped on its head.
    White people are subjected to racism on a daily basis.
    told what can say what they cant, to the point where they fear being labelled a racist and that's an easy word to throw out,
    because immediately the person being accused comes under scrutiny based on the fact a non white person has made the allegation.

this will tell you how stupid its getting
    I work in an office in Kent
    my manager sent a memo out to everyone with a list of inappropriate words and phrases not to used in the work environment
    on this list I noticed the words "TAFF" and "TAFFY"
    so she calls me into her office and
    I did tell her in a team meeting the words taffy or taff are words of affection to witch I had a few in the office in agreement
    looking as baffled as me
    but she was adamant its offensive offensive to who I don't know
    I'm the only taffy there
    she then told me it could be deemed positive racism towards me
    now how I din laugh in her face I don't know

I think its a funny situation.

You have the England's Womens team going through a racism scandal, you can just see someone on the staff looking at that banner and thinking, we don't need that there at the moment.

You know that if they left it uncovered there would have been thousands of comments joking about the fact that Sampson's team are a super white army. Instead you have thousands of people laughing at the fact that it was covered.

its laughable, though you only have to read some of the comments on here to know where these decisions are being made ( and they blindly defend them ), you can bet your last penny someone ( who was most prob white ) thought " Oh looks, thats offensive, we had better take that down " , yet a quick google would have given them the fact that Tranmere's nickname is the 'Super White Army'
    fook knows how a smurf would react with the chant " blue army " or is that wrong as it might offend service personnel ( notice i decided not to write men / women, just to please the LGBTQQIAPGTIPSFBICIAKGB, baby steps and all that )

I hate to break it to you Matt, but you’re gonna have to change your username in case it offends people who aren’t blue

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I hate to break it to you Matt, but you’re gonna have to change your username in case it offends people who aren’t blue
    I might call myself " Multicoloured " but they might offend people who feel it is offensive to people who do not look like a rainbow, of course they do not exist, but that shouldn't stop them

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I might call myself " Multicoloured " but they might offend people who feel it is offensive to people who do not look like a rainbow, of course they do not exist, but that shouldn't stop them
    Yes how very dare you have the words BLUE on a Cardiff msg board dear me whatever next lol

I think “non-binary Matt” should cover most of the bases

its laughable, though you only have to read some of the comments on here to know where these decisions are being made ( and they blindly defend them ), you can bet your last penny someone ( who was most prob white ) thought " Oh looks, thats offensive, we had better take that down " , yet a quick google would have given them the fact that Tranmere's nickname is the 'Super White Army'
    fook knows how a smurf would react with the chant " blue army " or is that wrong as it might offend service personnel ( notice i decided not to write men / women, just to please the LGBTQQIAPGTIPSFBICIAKGB, baby steps and all that )
    What does this bit mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What does this bit mean?
    What part of it do you need help with ?? ? ?

What part of it do you need help with ?? ? ?
    "Some of the comments on here", hasn't everyone in the thread said it's ridiculous?

"Some of the comments on here", hasn't everyone in the thread said it's ridiculous?
    here = CCMB ( not specifically this thread )

hope that helps

here = CCMB ( not specifically this thread )

hope that helps
    I might have guessed, it was one of those Blue Matt posts.

I might have guessed, it was one of those Blue Matt posts.
    Glad to have helped

I can understand how it might have been confusing for you

What does this bit mean?
    Did it almost offend you?.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Did it almost offend you?.

I don't agree with the white people ( the overwhelming majority in this country anyway ) are subjected to racism daily as white peoples are stilt the dominant rich culture of this country.

But those offended by the 'super white army ' tag line, well that's a load of billocks and they need to grow a pair.