+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celtic

Celtic

I have a funny feeling about today's game. That massive run could end today.

A repeat of the last away game would be nice.

No sending off hopefully

Re: Celtic

I can't see the run ending today having seen the line ups.
    Declan John not even in the Rangers squad.

I think he picked up an injury.
    It could of been 2-0 first 5 mins.

Joke of a league.

You can only play what's there.

For all the hatred, you never see the level of fighting as in other derbies.

Id rather watch this than any other game expect cardiffs, wales' and el classico

Puts the SW Derby to shame, and most other Derbies to be fair.

Come on you boys in green.

What an awful game up to now, its like watching a Sunday pub league game. And as for the 'fans' you have to pity them really.

1-0

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Should we start " old /loan City players not even in the squad " thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    He's injured

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Joke of a league.
    Its not even funny ,the home fans must be smashed to motivate themselves to rock up every week knowing you will never lose until you get the group stage of the European Champions League ,couple of half decent efforts then out , then you start all over again , and again ,and again , then down the pub again and again to numb the same old .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its not even funny ,the home fans must be smashed to motivate themselves to rock up every week knowing you will never lose until you get the group stage of the European Champions League ,couple of half decent efforts then out , then you start all over again , and again ,and again , then down the pub again and again to numb the same old .
    Glued to the TV?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Much like Barry Town in the 80s. It gets very boring after a while. I'm sure Barry went through one season without losing at all if I remember correctly.

You think we'd find it boring winning every game? Including stuffing Swansea Town 4 times a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    You think we'd find it boring winning every game? Including stuffing Swansea Town 4 times a season.
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    For all the hatred, you never see the level of fighting as in other derbies.

Id rather watch this than any other game expect cardiffs, wales' and el classico
    This for me exactly. Forget about the money, forget the quality, the sheer intensity, the divisions so historically and deeply ingrained trump the fuk out of the sanitised epl.

So glad Celtic humped newco yet again thou.