+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ifollow day pass

Ifollow day pass

Hi can anyone help me, I am looking to pay for day pass for todays game, however it is saying i need to purchase from match centre, i can not find this, my drop down menu option are, latest videos, video archive and subscribe

I am using internet explorer on pc

cheers

Blue in the Face

Re: Ifollow day pass

Try going into the "matches" drop down menu, then go into the Sunderland fixture. Does it give you an option from there? You need to look for "live match centre" from the game fixture page.

thanks that has worked, did not realise i had to use that menu cheers

one more question for people who use ifollow, i have video up working great, does commentary come with it, or do i have to play that separate

Blue in the Face

So far this season, separate for the CCFC ifollow. Open two tabs if you want the commentary. I've been playing without.

just done two tabs working great, appreciate your help mate

I'm a bit late on all this. Can you actually watch the games live using IFollow?

For some reason the Cardiff city player app stream on a Samsung Galaxy S8 is terrible. I just get a green screen. Issue has been apparent for last 3 matches 🙁

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I'm a bit late on all this. Can you actually watch the games live using IFollow?
    You can pay to watch game live on Ifollow, only if you live outside the UK. I have used a VPN to change my location on my PC to USA, then paid £5 for a day pass to watch game, and I have it working great

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    For some reason the Cardiff city player app stream on a Samsung Galaxy S8 is terrible. I just get a green screen. Issue has been apparent for last 3 matches ��
    you may have better luck on a pc or laptop

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    you may have better luck on a pc or laptop
    Unfortunately out of the flat, actually I'm at a family party and trying to sneak watching the game under the table. 😂

You can pay to watch game live on Ifollow, only if you live outside the UK. I have used a VPN to change my location on my PC to USA, then paid £5 for a day pass to watch game, and I have it working great
    What VPN you using ? Seems a minefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    What VPN you using ? Seems a minefield.
    I am using BetterNet, unfortunately it only seems to be a 7 day free trail, so i will have to find a new one soon

Tried it for the first time in Spain on holiday. Excellent. No commentary or even the score visible - but very good quality almost all the way through, lagged a bit in the last 20 minutes. And we won!!

Cost 6 quid. Worth every penny.

Thank you kindly! I was considering this approach but didn't know if it would work

Yep, VPN works for watching the games in the UK. Can get a decent VPN for about £3 a month. Sorted.