Saving him for Leeds

Re: Why was Bamba benched?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Big surprise, to me anyway.
    I think it’s called rested.

Looking at the bigger picture.

Banned

Great decision by NW wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Great decision by NW wouldn't you agree?
    Indeed. Good to see a manger making great decisions at the City. It’s. Been many a long year.

He's had a few off games. He needs to win his place back now.

He will be champing at the bit to have a go at the scum. I assume he will be back, but where does that leave Manga, who had a decent game today?

He will be champing at the bit to have a go at the scum. I assume he will be back, but where does that leave Manga, who had a decent game today?
    Maybe reverting to a back 3 against Leeds with 2 full backs pushing on? Maybe not. Just wondering if he's thinking about how to contain Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Maybe reverting to a back 3 against Leeds with 2 full backs pushing on? Maybe not. Just wondering if he's thinking about how to contain Leeds.
    Yes, intersting thought. The scum do seem to carry a big threat going forward but may be a bit shaky at the back.
    Warnock will come up with a surprise or two. Perhaps playing Bamba in front of the defence?

Yes, intersting thought. The scum do seem to carry a big threat going forward but may be a bit shaky at the back.
    Warnock will come up with a surprise or two. Perhaps playing Bamba in front of the defence?
    That's an even more intriguing thought. He's done that before. Bamba won't have played for over a week so will be fresh.

I cant see Bamba not playing against his old team, but what do i know? Warnock was correct to make changes today and Ward would have played as well.

Apparently Warnock said he had a slight knock so 90 minutes would probably aggravate it, how many minutes did he play, not many

I highly doubt Warnock is going to **** around with a new system on Tuesday. They are Leeds ffs not Man City or United !!!
    Let them worry about us..,