+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leeds ticket sales - slowed down?

Re: Leeds ticket sales - slowed down?

I've been confident of a 30k plus crowd tonight for some reason, and it looks very likely now.

I am very concerned however that the kick off may have to be delayed having seen the huge queues building for lesser crowds this season, especially the collection booths.

I hope the club have got extra stewards on to speed up people through the gates / ticket collection.

Those effing bag / coat checks haven't helped but I fear the biggest delays are from the faulty ST cards. Mine were last season's and have worked perfectly, but I believe the new ones have suffered problems.

Being an evening game, most people won't have the option of arriving earlier either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I've been confident of a 30k plus crowd tonight for some reason, and it looks very likely now.

I am very concerned however that the kick off may have to be delayed having seen the huge queues building for lesser crowds this season, especially the collection booths.

I hope the club have got extra stewards on to speed up people through the gates / ticket collection.

Those effing bag / coat checks haven't helped but I fear the biggest delays are from the faulty ST cards. Mine were last season's and have worked perfectly, but I believe the new ones have suffered problems.

Being an evening game, most people won't have the option of arriving earlier either.
    queues are defo going to be a big problem, people need to be trying to get into that stadium by 7:00

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Fair play it was nice of the the woman in there buying tickets for herself to offer the cheeky chancer a £5 one using her season ticket. He got what he wanted in the end.
    I thought that was what the girl was doing. I was in the queue at the time and heard him mentioning Lidl and FA, then the woman to his left got involved. I wen ino the club shop after his and after 15 minutes in there, went pas the ticke office and there was a queue outside ticket office again. Then Costco for half an hour, and when leaving the area, there was still a queue outside the ticket office, so I reckon a steady stream of people yesterday. Could well be over 28K tonight.
    Spedger

International

Ticke office opening hours extended, if there are any left.
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...opening-hours/

Lets hope the turnstiles dont play up again or there could be chaos. My mate has returned his ST card twice now to be sorted

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Why are you missing it ? There are still tickets available.
    He dun evun go to big games.