+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results That Suit Us Thread

Results That Suit Us Thread

Brighton to lose today and keep loosing could achieve two things , panic therm, into giving us silly money for Zohore or super Kens thinks bugger that they are coming down and we could go up.

I went for Sheff Utd win only because its the bosses old city , and Wednesday annoy me because they think they are a midweek side , and they are no Abergavenny Thursdays

Re: Results That Suit Us Thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Brighton to lose today and keep loosing could achieve two things , panic therm, into giving us silly money for Zohore or super Kens thinks bugger that they are coming down and we could go up.

I went for Sheff Utd win only because its the bosses old city , and Wednesday annoy me because they think they are a midweek side , and they are no Abergavenny Thursdays
    On current form Brighton will be breathing a huge sigh of relief they didn't sign Big Ken.

if Brighton get a point they go above the tin tacks

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    On current form Brighton will be breathing a huge sigh of relief they didn't sign Big Ken.
    Hes still playing well despite not scoring though

1-0 Brighton

Quite like Brighton’s blue and white nets

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    For the alleged 17m we turned down they would want a goalscorer not an Emile Heskey

He will win us promotion if anyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    For the alleged 17m we turned down they would want a goalscorer not an Emile Heskey
    He'll get 15 goals this season still and his link up play has been invaluable. It's short sighted and typical of the posters who see nothing but highlights on this board to write him off over lack of goals.

Heskey had a great career at the top too, £17 million would have been a bargain for him today.

£17million in today's market is nothing really For zohore, hence how we could turn it down.

?

Blue in the Face

He'll get 15 goals this season still and his link up play has been invaluable. It's short sighted and typical of the posters who see nothing but highlights on this board to write him off over lack of goals.

Heskey had a great career at the top too, £17 million would have been a bargain for him today.

£17million in today's market is nothing really For zohore, hence how we could turn it down.
    We've seen him be unplayable at this level, but he is noticeably low on confidence right now. He's a young lad, a llttle fatigued it seems and a bit under pressure being the focal point in a team looking to achieve things, so it's understandable. He also has the price tag pressure. I don't think posters are short sighted at all, they're just being honest. Big Ken has fluffed he lines on the goal-scoring front in the last four games at least with the odd good opportunity he's had. That's just the truth.

But he has too much talent to not come good again for us. Can't wait till he does.

Who's writing him off?!?

I said yesterday when others were calling for him to be rested that he's still playing well for the team but he does desperately need a goal.

However, for all his link play strikers are judged on goals and Brighton need a goal scorer. On CURRENT form, Big Ken isn't the Big Ken that was in red hot form the 2nd half of last season, and started this season so well with goals and assists. Since the windows shut he's not reached the dizzy heights which would have attracted Brighton in the first place.

I disagree that 17m is nothing regardless of how much money the rich clubs are spending. It's still a large amount for a newly promoted club.

Oh and by the way I'm judging on more than highlights I've been to every Saturday home game and watched a couple the away games on ifollow. He was certainly not at the races against Wednesday and his best performances this season were against Villa and Wolves before the window shut.