+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iFollow - Leeds game

iFollow - Leeds game

Ok, so the game is being covered by Sky and I know that iFollow can't broadcast such games, however, does it mean that whilst they can't show the game live, those that have subscribed to iFollow will be able to watch the whole of the recorded game the following day?

Re: iFollow - Leeds game

Good question.

If it is available, will it be the same single camera formula?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Good question.

If it is available, will it be the same single camera formula?

Internet speeds are ridiculously slow here in China, therefore it's a really frustrating experience trying to watch a live stream, too much buffering spoils the enjoyment. I always watch the iFollow games the following day for this very reason (it's not too difficult for me to avoid knowing the result, as long as I stay off this board! ) and I get the benefit of commentary with it.

what do you do in China? im planning and going out soon on a teach English placement

Make sure that you pack the larger of your two punctuation kits.

< /pedant>

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    what do you do in China? im planning and going out soon on a teach English placement
    Really? English you say?

Well, in previous years matches were always available 24 (or 48?) hours later. So I imagine that would be the case again. Seems a certainty that the match won't be live on iFollow however. Will be nice to be able to see the score/clock and hear the audio in sync while watching a live match for a change assuming I can find a live stream of Sky broadcast on the internet. Still not complaining as being able to watch is magnificent even if it isn't perfect right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Really? English you say?
    I tried to be ironic, didn't go down well..