+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone heading for Tbilisi and fancy a day trip to UNESCO sites in Armenia

Anyone heading for Tbilisi and fancy a day trip to UNESCO sites in Armenia

I have signed up for the trip described on webpage

https://www.envoytours.com/tours/1-d...ur-to-armenia/

but I know that two more takers are required in order to run the trip.
    It's a rare opportunity to visit Armenia and a visa for the day trip from Tbilisi is not required.
    BBQ lunch is included.

If you are interested, you can contact the company concerned or me direct. I have no financial interest in the proceedings but I can probably could negotiate discount for a group of us.

FAO Tony Tit. Would you please be so kind as to bounce this missive on to the lady I met at Fulham (as I have lost her contact details).

Re: Anyone heading for Tbilisi and fancy a day trip to UNESCO sites in Armenia

Missive bouncers 👀

Blue in the Face

They're called "falsies" these days

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Missive bouncers ��
    The scheduled trip is on the Tuesday before the game - but I could get them to run it on another day if we could fill a minibus ourselves. However, I am not anticipating that level of interest after mentioning the latter option a few weeks ago. Hence my post about this scheduled trip which will take place before many fans reach Tbilisi.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have signed up for the trip described on webpage

https://www.envoytours.com/tours/1-d...ur-to-armenia/

but I know that two more takers are required in order to run the trip.
    It's a rare opportunity to visit Armenia and a visa for the day trip from Tbilisi is not required.
    BBQ lunch is included.

If you are interested, you can contact the company concerned or me direct. I have no financial interest in the proceedings but I can probably could negotiate discount for a group of us.

FAO Tony Tit. Would you please be so kind as to bounce this missive on to the lady I met at Fulham (as I have lost her contact details).
    You offered to take her on an unforgetable trip up the Caucasus and she never got back to you....... strange girl!

International

A word to the wise.
    If you have an Armenian stamp in your passport you will never be allowed into Azerbaijan. Insignificant I konw................unless you're a F1 fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    A word to the wise.
    If you have an Armenian stamp in your passport you will never be allowed into Azerbaijan. Insignificant I konw................unless you're a F1 fan!!
    That's why I am doing it the other way around. Flying to Budapest on Wednesday and then to Baku overnight and arriving on Thursday, heading into Georgia for the weekend on the overnight train to Tbilisi. Then popping into Armenia and then back into Georgia. Visiting someone in Poti on the coast and then back to Tbilisi for the game. Flying home from Kutaisi.
    (And I have two British passports anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You offered to take her on an unforgetable trip up the Caucasus and she never got back to you....... strange girl!
    She preferred it up the Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    A word to the wise.
    Not that it means much but I'm pretty sure you can enter Azerbaijan with an Armenian stamp, you just have more chance of being asked why you were there. However, if you have a stamp for Nagorno-Karabakh in your passport, then you will definitely not be allowed into Azerbaijan. You also have to transit via Georgia as there's no open border between the two countries.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Not that it means much but I'm pretty sure you can enter Azerbaijan with an Armenian stamp, you just have more chance of being asked why you were there. However, if you have a stamp for Nagorno-Karabakh in your passport, then you will definitely not be allowed into Azerbaijan. You also have to transit via Georgia as there's no open border between the two countries.
    Try it.