+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easy mistake to make I guess

Easy mistake to make I guess

I hope you weren't caught up in the significant rail delays and cancellations on the valleys line this morning..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...train-13671509

Easy mistake to make I guess.

Re: Easy mistake to make I guess

I don't know why but it annoys me he said there is a no bad news

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I don't know why but it annoys me he said there is a no bad news
    Well in the grand scheme of things some people suffering a delay is hardly bad news when initially they thought there was a potential dead body / suicide attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well in the grand scheme of things some people suffering a delay is hardly bad news when initially they thought there was a potential dead body / suicide attempt.
    Ye no doubt this is a better outcome than what people thought it was

The mole is dead though

Actually I don't know if it is dead

Rest in peace,I feel this is what he'd want at his funeral .....
    http://youtu.be/dA4DiBbJdUs

Most of us were in work well before then and the train was no more late, overcrowded or crap than normal.

Moles' lives matter too

Whilst on the London to Cardiff train after a long day of meetings, I was watching people getting off at Newport and I found myself thinking "look at all those c*nts getting off at Newport." The thing is I've got nothing against Newport and all the people getting off seemed perfectly reasonable, so I'm not quite sure why I thought it to be honest. I'd had four cans of stella on the train though, and a packet of cheese moments (which are quite hard to get hold of these days) and a peppermint cream, which is one of my favourite chocolate bars. Sorry I seem to have wandered off topic a bit.

A friend of mine went to hospital to have a mole removed from his todger. The hospital informed the RSPCA the bastards.

Holes dug by little moles ...

Sounds like the OB overreacted a bit.
    You could say they made a mountain out of a molehill

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    You could say they made a mountain out of a molehill
    But only if you were really really desperate...

Was the Mole called Adrian I wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Whilst on the London to Cardiff train after a long day of meetings, I was watching people getting off at Newport and I found myself thinking "look at all those c*nts getting off at Newport." The thing is I've got nothing against Newport and all the people getting off seemed perfectly reasonable, so I'm not quite sure why I thought it to be honest. I'd had four cans of stella on the train though, and a packet of cheese moments (which are quite hard to get hold of these days) and a peppermint cream, which is one of my favourite chocolate bars. Sorry I seem to have wandered off topic a bit.
    I know what you're saying

I usually have that kind of disdain for people getting off the valley line between Abercynon and Troed Y Rhiw. In particular Merthyr Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I know what you're saying

I usually have that kind of disdain for people getting off the valley line between Abercynon and Troed Y Rhiw. In particular Merthyr Vale.
    They're probably only getting off there to avoid the angry man shouting to himself on the train......