+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So Welsh Labour, thinks its fine for the Ingurlish to dump their Nuclear Waste in Wales

So Welsh Labour, thinks its fine for the Ingurlish to dump their Nuclear Waste in Wales

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41347137,

A party of the environment

More like the party of a few brown envelopes

One for the usual suspects to pile on

Blame brexit on this one ETHB

Re: So Welsh Labour, thinks its fine for the Ingurlish to dump their Nuclear Waste in Wales

At least we have stopped buying council houses and leaving future generations homeless

I'm alright jack , bastard

Re: So Welsh Labour, thinks its fine for the Ingurlish to dump their Nuclear Waste in Wales

Brexit , leave the EU , council houses , more Tory by the day

Get off your fat arse and stand for them at the election , you do a good enough job promoting them on here you wurrzel bastard

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Brexit , leave the EU , council houses , more Tory by the day

Get off your fat arse and stand for them at the election , you do a good enough job promoting them on here you wurrzel bastard
    This doesn't look fantastic to me? Real life though?

You really should take your anger management issues elsewhere, I would suggest the local red rosette branch and ask them why they allowed the people of Wales to be exposed to this whilst putting my X for jezza at the last election, I wasn’t expecting the people of Wales to be subjected to this disgraceful act, you seem fully accepting of the situation, sticks and stones.

And you should take your boring diatribes against Welsh labour elsewhere , it's like reading Janet and John , anyway being a Wurzel yourself I am surprised you are bothered about the dumping of Wurzel waste near Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    And you should take your boring diatribes against Welsh labour elsewhere , it's like reading Janet and John , anyway being a Wurzel yourself I am surprised you are bothered about the dumping of Wurzel waste near Cardiff
    Talking of diatribes, have you read back your personal attack on me?, you came to my home once, and other than that, and just the wind up shit on here you have no idea what I may or may not do for others, somethings are best kept private. I'll leave it at that and let the moderators judge what is, and what is not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Talking of diatribes, have you read back your personal attack on me?, you came to my home once, and other than that, and just the wind up shit on here you have no idea what I may or may not do for others, somethings are best kept private. I'll leave it at that and let the moderators judge what is, and what is not acceptable.
    I don't care what you do or don't do for others , you slag off Welsh labour all the time on here and eventually I will bite , you can't cry wolf all the time if you are going to poke the wasps nest

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41347137,

A party of the environment

More like the party of a few brown envelopes

One for the usual suspects to pile on

Blame brexit on this one ETHB
    Ask National Resources Wales. You'll find the responsibility there.