+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zorhore

Zorhore

I was pleased that both goals were near the six yard box. Proper goal poacher efforts which prove he has got that striker instinct....

Zohore I meant

Re: Zorhore

He is quality he had a and with the second goal taking diffenders with him leaveing a big gap for JH to shoot, he dose a lot of running off the ball taking diffenders with him as they are frightend to let him go making room for others just need to play more to his strenth, keep the ball on the ground and in behind diffenders.

International

Up until last night his movement off the ball and his assists have made him invaluable to the team and a nightmare for defenders, who cannot afford to not go with him. Now he has started scoring goals they will really hate facing him.
    If he scores on saturday it will boost his confidence even more.

Then he, and the rest of the team, can have a well deserved rest, they've earned it!

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    He is quality he had a and with the second goal taking diffenders with him leaveing a big gap for JH to shoot, he dose a lot of running off the ball taking diffenders with him as they are frightend to let him go making room for others just need to play more to his strenth, keep the ball on the ground and in behind diffenders.
    I'm sorry, diffenders?? It's not a typo either, you wrote it three times

It's a good word for Cardiff defenders mind.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Up until last night his movement off the ball and his assists have made him invaluable to the team and a nightmare for defenders, who cannot afford to not go with him. Now he has started scoring goals they will really hate facing him.
    If he scores on saturday it will boost his confidence even more.

Then he, and the rest of the team, can have a well deserved rest, they've earned it!
    Been a tough bloody month that's for sure.

3 goals and 2 assists from the first 10 games isn't a bad return really, especially for a so called lean patch.
    Over a season that would be about 14 goals and 9 assists. That would be a decent season.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I was pleased that both goals were near the six yard box. Proper goal poacher efforts which prove he has got that striker instinct....

Zohore I meant
    To be honest the continued harrying and pressure by Zohore, Hoilet and Mendez-Lang was fantastic.
    They gave the Leeds defenders a torrid time with only fractions of a second on the ball. I thought this would die off in the second half due to fatigue but they continued to the end.
    Defending starts from the front and they were a great example.

Our front 3 are going to rip defenders to shreds this season. I hope injuries are kept to a minimum.
    Our squad has quality in depth.
    Which will serve us well.
    I'm not getting overly excited but I really think we have a great chance of automatic promotion

I felt Zohore was already doing enough. His movement and presence alone create good shooting opportunities

Last night he just showed us that given decent chances he will put them away. Glad for him