+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight

Tonight

I hope it's hostile for the ****ers

Re: Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I hope it's hostile for the ****ers
    Night games at CCS are always the best. Leicester at home when Gyepes rugby tackled Vaughan was an amazing atmosphere. Ending up with Matthews, Quinn, Capaldi and Whitts as a back 4 and still winning

Another good one was Jan 2011 when we beat them 2-1 and Chopra scored a late winner. OT but how we didn't go up for those two seasons God only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Night games at CCS are always the best. Leicester at home when Gyepes rugby tackled Vaughan was an amazing atmosphere. Ending up with Matthews, Quinn, Capaldi and Whitts as a back 4 and still winning
    The best atmosphere of any City game at CCS as far as I'm concerned, it was deafening in there that night

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    The best atmosphere of any City game at CCS as far as I'm concerned, it was deafening in there that night
    BARMY ARMY!

Took me almost an hour to get to the ground from Thornhill, over an hour to kick off but as busy as you’d expect it to be 10 minutes before kickoff

On my way to try and find a bar in Spain 🇪🇸 that is showing the game , not hopeful with all the other Champions league on the tellybocks. Good luck , get into them , fuggemup