+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Derby

Team for Derby

With Bryson out, fingers crossed that either Gunnar or Ralls are fit.
    looking a bit dicey at right back too. Pelts took a nasty knock hopfully he will be ok.

Re: Team for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    With Bryson out, fingers crossed that either Gunnar or Ralls are fit.
    looking a bit dicey at right back too. Pelts took a nasty knock hopfully he will be ok.
    From Warnock's comments it sounds as if Gunnar and Ralls will be back in contention. I think Derby may be the right game for Tomlin.

If Peltier is a doubt (and with Jazz out for 2-3 months) it is a choice of Connolly, Coxe or Patterson at RB.

Re: Team for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    From Warnock's comments it sounds as if Gunnar and Ralls will be back in contention. I think Derby may be the right game for Tomlin.

If Peltier is a doubt (and with Jazz out for 2-3 months) it is a choice of Connolly, Coxe or Patterson at RB.
    I hadnt heard Warnocks comments so good news. International break has come at a good time. Perhaps Paterson will be ready soon after. Not sure how Tomlin fits in the way we play and what the hell do you do with Bamba/Manga. Bamba cant play mf every week(wish he could) and you cant drop Manga on his last 2 performances.
    Glad i'm not a manager.