+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The ASDA Car Park tonight.

Re: The ASDA Car Park tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Terrible traffic management at the end of games. They need it to be properly controlled with traffic exiting the area given priority and a channel by which to leave the area irrespective of the light colour.

Those lights will deliberately be set to mostly benefit traffic moving along Leckwith Rd so for ages traffic is jammed in the car park when nothing (or very little) is going along Leckwith Rd
    In the good old days of policing, a little bit of point duty would help to ease the obvious congestion that the traffic lights were causing.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    Drinking and driving?
    Probably sober up by time you get clear of the ground..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Ive parked in Asda only a couple of times but never again - it's ridiculous.
    For years I've parked near Victoria Park - healthy 25 minute walk, always guaranteed a space, no congestion. Home by 10.30.
    I'm with you on this. I park a little nearer - my walk is 20 mins. I was home by 22.10 and posting a review of the game on here at 22.24 after a brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm with you on this. I park a little nearer - my walk is 20 mins. I was home by 22.10 and posting a review of the game on here at 22.24 after a brew.
    binman was checking the forum on his phone on leckwith road with a can of 'bow in the other hand

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    binman was checking the forum on his phone on leckwith road with a can of 'bow in the other hand
    But I have a healthy, non-addictive and unobsessive presence on here....

I was in the car park at the ground with the problems getting out of here and queues all the way up the the A48 as well as a few other hold ups on the way back, a normal 45 minute journey took well over 2 hours last night.

Still, it was worth it to see that performance and result.

And climbing in to my bed, I had the satisfaction of knowing that the Leeds fans had hours more misery to endure travelling home before sleep took their pain away for a few short hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I was in the car park at the ground with the problems getting out of here and queues all the way up the the A48 as well as a few other hold ups on the way back, a normal 45 minute journey took well over 2 hours last night.

Still, it was worth it to see that performance and result.

And climbing in to my bed, I had the satisfaction of knowing that the Leeds fans had hours more misery to endure travelling home before sleep took their pain away for a few short hours.