+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds Fans

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Leeds Fans

Credit where its due.

Excellent support for their team 2nd half.

Couldn't hear any hostile chants aimed at Cardiff fans, just cheering their team on.

Only downside tonight for me ... the trip through Newport on the way back due to Brynglas tunnel closure ... and FGR doing a Newport.

Re: Leeds Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Credit where its due.

Excellent support for their team 2nd half.

Couldn't hear any hostile chants aimed at Cardiff fans, just cheering their team on.

Only downside tonight for me ... the trip through Newport on the way back due to Brynglas tunnel closure ... and FGR doing a Newport.
    don`t know where the diversion sent all the cars, I went the maindee rd back onto the motorway didn`t see a car till past the celtic manor, very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    don`t know where the diversion sent all the cars, I went the maindee rd back onto the motorway didn`t see a car till past the celtic manor, very strange.
    Either the SDR or up to Cwmbran?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Most cars turned left at the roundabout before Brynglas towards Cymbran ... maybe that's the way to go in future.

I thought the same second half, even before their goal at 3-0 down, we went a bit flat and they sang very loudly just supporting their team. They're a loud bunch..

What do you expect? It was their cup final wasn't it?

Most of them had driven less than ten miles to the game - there would have been three coaches from the Patent Office in Newport as well .

Singing the same monotonous chant for 20 minutes struck me more as a 'look at us' exhibition.
    Didn't do them any good either

That constant "We all love Weeds", done my frigging head in