+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Those blue and white busses around the City lately

Those blue and white busses around the City lately

Is this a separate company rivalling Cardiff Bus?
    Only really noticed them this weekend just gone and didn't catch sight of their destinations on the front.
    Bit of healthy competition doesn't do any harm and the more public transport on the road the better.

Re: Those blue and white busses around the City lately

Yes, they service us here in Llanishen and go through town and down to the bay.

Also service Ely to Pontprennie (spelling)

They are cheaper than Cardiff Bus and also GIVE CHANGE

Drivers are more sociable as well (there is one cracking blonde one (female), who wears a mini-skirt and black stockings (well that's what my dirty mind thinks she got on under that skirt)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Yes, they service us here in Llanishen and go through town and down to the bay.

Also service Ely to Pontprennie (spelling)

They are cheaper than Cardiff Bus and also GIVE CHANGE

Drivers are more sociable as well (there is one cracking blonde one (female), who wears a mini-skirt and black stockings (well that's what my dirty mind thinks she got on under that skirt)
    The ones I've seen have been in St Mellons so looks like they covered a fair bit of the City

What was the name of the mob years ago that charged around the profitable routes racing Cardiff Bus to pick up the passengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    What was the name of the mob years ago that charged around the profitable routes racing Cardiff Bus to pick up the passengers?
    Was that CK coaches that operated the most profitable routes in the city?

Ck that's them , they were like the Wild West Stagecoach's

International

These are Easy buses.
    there is one plies its trade from town to St Fagans, 32B. It parks in the 61 bus shelter bay in Westgate street and the driver leaves the engine running and wanders off for a smoke for about 20 minutes, blocking the bay so the 61 can't get in and people have either got to walk down the street to get on or out into the road.
    It's a pain in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    These are Easy buses.
    there is one plies its trade from town to St Fagans, 32B. It parks in the 61 bus shelter bay in Westgate street and the driver leaves the engine running and wanders off for a smoke for about 20 minutes, blocking the bay so the 61 can't get in and people have either got to walk down the street to get on or out into the road.
    It's a pain in the arse.
    The 32b is Easy Way.
    The blue and white ones are NAT https://www.natgroup.co.uk/service-area/cardiff
    The same people that do the Supporters Club away travel

International

Its the easy way that blocks the bus stand with his engine running. Polluting bar steward

NAT run the airport busses , complete waste of money , it would be cheaper to give the few who use it. A free taxi .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    that was CARDIFF BLUEBIRD BUSES lol

The X5 comes my way, from town through Rumney,Trowbridge and St Mellons and on to Ringand in Newport. The busses are nearly always empty.I’ve used them a few times, they let old farts like me use your concession bus passes on their busses

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    The X5 comes my way, from town through Rumney,Trowbridge and St Mellons and on to Ringand in Newport. The busses are nearly always empty.I’ve used them a few times, they let old farts like me use your concession bus passes on their busses
    You can use your bus pass on all services in Wales.

I got on the Cardiff Bus special to CCS last night from town. A Leeds fan also got on and had no change. Driver was making him put a fiver in the machine so I stepped in and sorted the right money and gave the guy the correct change.

We won 3-1.

A few weeks ago when we played Villa we got a taxi from town and gave a lift to a lone Villa fan and covered his share of the fare.

We won 3-0.

Any Derby fans on here looking for a lift on Saturday from town? I'm going for three in a row