+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ledley

International

Ledley

Scored for Derby last night in his bebut game!!!

Re: Ledley

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Scored for Derby last night in his bebut game!!!
    The only question here is, that when the inevitable happens on Saturday, will he celebrate?

Amazed that he got himself into first team contention so quickly, you would have thought he would have had a couple of weeks away from the first team.

All bears well for Wales, with Bale and Ramsey playing well, and the other players starting to fire.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The only question here is, that when the inevitable happens on Saturday, will he celebrate?
    He didnt celebrate when he scored against us for Palace in the Premier League.

International

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Amazed that he got himself into first team contention so quickly, you would have thought he would have had a couple of weeks away from the first team.

All bears well for Wales, with Bale and Ramsey playing well, and the other players starting to fire.
    I think he got in so quickly because we nicked Bryson from them. They were impressed with him but accept he picks his moment because he still isn't near match fit. He won't have that luxury on Saturday.

I still think he would have been an asset to our squad but I hope he doesn't play well on Saturday. Perhaps we will sign him in January particularly if Gunners doesn't sign a new contract by then?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think he got in so quickly because we nicked Bryson from them. They were impressed with him but accept he picks his moment because he still isn't near match fit. He won't have that luxury on Saturday.
    He's no Sol Bamba...