+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have City upset BBC Wales?

Have City upset BBC Wales?

No mention of last nights game

Re: Have City upset BBC Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Why would they show it? We dont play rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    I saw the match highlights on BBC Wales half-hourly bulletins during this morning's Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I saw the match highlights on BBC Wales half-hourly bulletins during this morning's Breakfast
    How pathetic do we look "no-one is showing us"?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    How pathetic do we look "no-one is showing us"?
    I wouldn't say it was pathetic to expect a bit of recognition from the local broadcaster when you're top of the Championship. I'm not overly bothered personally, it's almost always been the same, but I can understand why it pisses people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I wouldn't say it was pathetic to expect a bit of recognition from the local broadcaster when you're top of the Championship. I'm not overly bothered personally, it's almost always been the same, but I can understand why it pisses people off.
    Spot on!

They didn't have time for us after mentioning some lowly egg club losing and an extended piece on a Welsh golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They didn't have time for us after mentioning some lowly egg club losing and an extended piece on a FAT Welsh golfer.

FYP

I've given up emailing BBC Wales about this because all I get is the standard automated response. This is not a new phenomenon BTW - it's been happening for years. Just more noticeable when City are doing well, like the minor matter of displacing Leeds at the top of the table!

Yes
    They covered us in a live cup game not long ago. We played a reserve side looked disinterested and lost.
    What goes around comes around.

Been going on for ages of course. Obviously they need to represent Wales as a whole but the coverage is crappy. I get BBC West as well if the wind is blowing in the right way, they are all over they're football teams. The Last game of last season they had an end of season special and review, interviews etc. I listened to it because Radio Wales had the traffic Lady of off radio 2 doing a show. They seem to put a lot more in than the feeble touch all bases effort peddled here. Maybe that's the problem.