+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wolves AGAIN!

Re: Wolves AGAIN!

One of footballs biggest upsets.

In fairness the Blades kicked them off the pitch. :)

Im not sure what I'm enjoying more this season, our form and being top of the table, or discovering these Wolves forums..

The transfer deadline day thread was almost as pleasing as some of our games.

And it's good night from me, And it's good night from him

"It's a ridiculous match day squad at this level. Midtable premier league stuff. I've got it on the big telly, beer open, feet up, cock out. #livingthedream"

Goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Im not sure what I'm enjoying more this season, our form and being top of the table, or discovering these Wolves forums..

Don't care about us going up - enjoy the champ. But seeing Wolves fail would be enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Lovely.

Enjoyed that

What a bunch of deluded muppets, my favourite memory of Wolverhampton was meeting Ann White from Pendeford in Albufeira in 84 . She was a ferret in the sack and knew Steve Bull ,

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That can't be right they only get fouled not commit fouls
    They are such a dirty side. Will never win against pure football.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

This has to be one of the most potent Cardiff City sides during my lifetime, yet these Wolves fans are giving me so much more pleasure this season.

They're facking insane!!!

They've played 3 teams in the current top-8 so far and taken 1 point - and in that game they conceded 3 at home.

Just saying like.

The cheating diving little amber shit

Can't they replay the game until Wolves win?

'B...b....b...but...but we're the best side ever. Better than Man City....sob...sob...sob...'

Twats.

Wonder if Wolves will finish higher in the table than last season?

The Fair Play table like. 23rd out of 24 last season, I reckon they have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This thread is comedy gold. I have never seen such hyper-hyperbole and deluded bragging puncture so quickly. Nice one, Leon Clarke!

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....-comms.198795/
    The big build up and then!!!

I'm leaning towards them taking the piss, they can't be that stupid.

Having said that it's like some of the Leeds comments yesterday, one said they dominated most of the match, others put it down to an off day and they are still far superior. No no you are ****ing Leeds mate. It's like some of these fans have just started going, all optimistic and enthusiastic, 20 years later you look back at your younger self and think what a ****ing cock you are son.

They don't even lnow the rules - arguing over how many games suspension after the sending off!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The cheating diving little amber shit
    Never a pelanty.

Cheating little shite.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This thread is comedy gold. I have never seen such hyper-hyperbole and deluded bragging puncture so quickly. Nice one, Leon Clarke!

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....-comms.198795/
    They are an upbeat lot.
    I got the impression that they are still in school

I make it that this latest defeat means they can only reach one hundred and twenty eight points this season now - I'm surprised their coach isn't under more pressure after last night. After all this is the Wolves we're talking about, maybe we can donate those three points we got at their place in August back to them?

Apparently, Real Madrid's slow start in La Liga is down to the adjustment it takes to play the 'Wolves' way.

Zidane said he's confident they'll get there but it may take them the rest of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Apparently, Real Madrid's slow start in La Liga is down to the adjustment it takes to play the 'Wolves' way.

Zidane said he's confident they'll get there but it may take them the rest of this season.

This seasons Fair Play league positions, dirty Cardiff are 6th and saintly Wolves are 17th

https://www.transfermarkt.com/champi...wettbewerb/GB2