+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "C5 IGNORE US BUT WE DON'T CARE!"

"C5 IGNORE US BUT WE DON'T CARE!"

At the start of the season, Michael Gray, on the shoddy Channel 5 Saturday night football programme, said that he thought City were dark horses for promotion. An incredulous Colin Murray questioned the statement. Gray confirmed his original words. To my knowledge that's virtually about it regarding talk about CCFC this season on that programme. Very poor form C5. With every passing edition, your tawdry programme becomes more and more discredited. Mind you, not to be outdone BBC Wales is closing in on the blinkered lot from C5.

Perhaps:. "CHANNEL 5 IGNORE US BUT WE DON'T CARE!" would be a suitable chant and/or banner for we fans.

StT.
    <><

Re: "C5 IGNORE US BUT WE DON'T CARE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    At the start of the season, Michael Gray, on the shoddy Channel 5 Saturday night football programme, said that he thought City were dark horses for promotion. An incredulous Colin Murray questioned the statement. Gray confirmed his original words. To my knowledge that's virtually about it regarding talk about CCFC this season on that programme. Very poor form C5. With every passing edition, your tawdry programme becomes more and more discredited. Mind you, not to be outdone BBC Wales is closing in on the blinkered lot from C5.

Perhaps:. "CHANNEL 5 IGNORE US BUT WE DON'T CARE!" would be a suitable chant and/or banner for we fans.

StT.
    <><

on the Brightside as least Blakeys bootroom don't ignore us brother

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post

StT.
    <><
    "Are you watching.. are you watching channel 5" after every goal I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Good shout

Who cares? We look silly complaining.

Then you really would wet yerself!

This!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Then you really would wet yerself!
    The swim smiley has gone.

'We're not featured any more.....'

Channel five don’t like us, we don’t care

How many times have you missed City highlights because you left the room for 20 seconds, then watched the rest of the Championship matches before you realise ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus_Mills View Post
    How many times have you missed City highlights because you left the room for 20 seconds, then watched the rest of the Championship matches before you realise ?
    Never.

I record it then watch it while I’m eating my cornflakes on Sunday morning. Usually takes about one mouthful

Surely we'd all prefer to be under the radar anyway so this plays into our hands

My mate was banging on about CH5 coverage Tuesday night, never seen it so not a concern to me. However, if you've got Sky they fo a EFL Championship programme in the week and a good roundup on the Sunday. By far the best coverage is if your prepared to pay for 1follow. Highlights, extended highlights, and the entire game plus pre and post match interviews with Warnock and selected players.

It's a marathon , we are barely over the 5 mile mark , and some are already waving their wangers like we are over the line .