+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Derby fans are saying

What Derby fans are saying

Re: What Derby fans are saying

Far more rounded bunch than those orange wankers near Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Far more rounded bunch than those orange wankers near Birmingham.

In fairness, that thread from the Derby forum is not really discussing the opposition (us) in any real detail, it's mostly about their thoughts on their own team selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    In fairness, that thread from the Derby forum is not really discussing the opposition (us) in any real detail, it's mostly about their thoughts on their own team selection.
    They've got some very good players but their results have been very hit and miss.
    Dished out a thumping to Hull but got battered by the carrot crunchers.
    Hope it doesn't click for them Saturday because when it does they'll be a threat.
    They've got a good manager in Rowett as well, Birmingham must be kicking themselves now.

International

"we need to win the ball and keep the ball but I am expecting Cardiff having the ball and us watching them have the ball."

This made me smile. Honest opinion, but how good to see someone saying it about us!!

Good players. Perhaps lack a yard of pace. Massive at any level for me. Particularly this one. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    "we need to win the ball and keep the ball but I am expecting Cardiff having the ball and us watching them have the ball."

This made me smile. Honest opinion, but how good to see someone saying it about us!!
    I think it's more a negative comment on their style of play. Rowett's sides are absolutely dire to watch.