+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City got better viewing figures than Spurs and Man City in Champions League

City got better viewing figures than Spurs and Man City in Champions League

viewing.jpg

updated
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: City got better viewing figures than Spurs and Man City in Champions League

The picture is too small to read but is that due to the fact far fewer people have BT Sport than have Sky Sports?

Or is it just because it was Leeds?

It's because it was City.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    The picture is too small to read but is that due to the fact far fewer people have BT Sport than have Sky Sports?

Or is it just because it was Leeds?
    592k people watched Liverpool, 309k City game, Man City was 263k and 93k Spurs.

BT say it doesn't include people watching on tablets or their phone, although Sky say the same. It is still very embarrassing for BT.

chris and all his multiples accounted for 4000 of that figure

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    592k people watched Liverpool, 309k City game, Man City was 263k and 93k Spurs.

BT say it doesn't include people watching on tablets or their phone, although Sky say the same. It is still very embarrassing for BT.
    I prefer to watch BT on my tablet as its a higher resolution than standard def on my TV

I dont think its any secret Sky have more customers than BT so their figures are bound to be higher.

I like BT coverage though with Linekar as anchor and Ferdinand and Lampard in the studio its a decent line up. Michael Owen is annoying but no worse than that dinosaur Graham "In my day" Souness.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    viewing.jpg

updated
    What paper is that from?

It ssems that Leeds fans are getting pissed that they are not mentioned in the headline....

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I dont think its any secret Sky have more customers than BT so their figures are bound to be higher.

I like BT coverage though with Linekar as anchor and Ferdinand and Lampard in the studio its a decent line up. Michael Owen is annoying but no worse than that dinosaur Graham "In my day" Souness.
    No amount of decent pundits can ever compensate for the monotonous drone that is Michael Owen.

Makes Martin Keown sound like Attenborough.

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    What paper is that from?
    The Times.

The Cardiff v Leeds game was more exciting than the other two anyway.

Giant English teams beat cannon fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It ssems that Leeds fans are getting pissed that they are not mentioned in the headline....

I don't see how drinking is going to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No amount of decent pundits can ever compensate for the monotonous drone that is Michael Owen.

Makes Martin Keown sound like Attenborough.
    Keown looks like his species were discovered on one of the Attenboroughs Madagasca expiditions.