+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: English born Welsh players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: English born Welsh players

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    No need to be educated, you are bang on. Alun Evans sacked Terry Yorath who came within Bodin's boot of getting over the line. Read the old player's autobiography's and the common thread is playing for Wales was done on the cheap and shabby like but they did it anyway. Now our house is in order thanks to a lot of hard work we are seeing the benefit's. Why wouldn't you want to play for Wales. Why wouldn't you want to take you're coaching badges under Osian Roberts in Newport. The list of recent pro's who have would make the English FA blush if they weren't so grey.
    I've seen the likes of Thierry Henry and Patrick Viera doing their badges at Dragon Park and it fills me with pride. We're absolutely flying, and long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I've seen the likes of Thierry Henry and Patrick Viera doing their badges at Dragon Park and it fills me with pride. We're absolutely flying, and long may it continue.

It is impressive, Desailly, Makele, Pires? Who care's. The fact is we are more relevant than ever, everybody just gonna have to live with it. Considering where we came from and the resources available it's Roy of the Rovers. It's a good time to be a fan my man

Wasn't going to get involved, but there is so much bitterness and spite in this thread (from one person), that ladies & gentlemen I give you
    :----

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(footballer)

Now spend your bitterness for the next ten years on this WELSH lad.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Wasn't going to get involved, but there is so much bitterness and spite in this thread (from one person), that ladies & gentlemen I give you
    :----

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brooks_(footballer)

Now spend your bitterness for the next ten years on this WELSH lad.
    He is actually half Welsh, and he CHOSE to play for Wales RATHER than England.

Get it?