+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Declan John having his Gareth bale moment

Declan John having his Gareth bale moment

2 similar goals (reading on BBC text) against Hamilton to pull his 'side' back into the game. And after Rangers Twitter fans got on his back a few weeks ago.

Re: Declan John having his Gareth bale moment

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    2 similar goals (reading on BBC text) against Hamilton to pull his 'side' back into the game. And after Rangers Twitter fans got on his back a few weeks ago.
    The only way Declan would have a Bale moment would be if he grew a manbun.

He got dogs abuse off them the other week. People saying he should never wear a Rangers shirt again. Great way to answer his critics.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He got dogs abuse off them the other week. People saying he should never wear a Rangers shirt again. Great way to answer his critics.
    Indeed, fickle football fans shocker............

https://youtu.be/8QZgCiwmG6c

How do you embed a video anyone?

Such an advantage for Hamilton to play on that carpet all the time

Would absolutely love for Declan to evolve into the player that he has the potential to become. Would benefit Wales hugely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Would absolutely love for Declan to evolve into the player that he has the potential to become. Would benefit Wales hugely.

How exactly? His potential is still nowhere near the level of Ben Davies or Brad Woodburn. Our left sided players for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He’s got dogs abuse on here for years so nothing new. Seems a nice enough kid what I’ve seen of him around Merthyr but clearly immature and up until now more interested in flaunting his wealth on social media than knuckling down to his football.
    Perhaps the penny will finally drop now he is in the kast year of his contract and clearly not wanted by City.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How exactly? His potential is still nowhere near the level of Ben Davies or Brad Woodburn. Our left sided players for many years to come.
    I'll bow to your superior ITK knowledge. Having the likes of a Brad Woodburn coming through on top of the current crop, fills me with promise

International football (err, any level of football) needs a squad of players.

International football (err, any level of football) needs a squad of players.
    Yes and we’ve got one, our most successful one for 60 years, without the need of some guy who’s played one decent game against a pub team. I’m sure we will manage.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes and we’ve got one, our most successful one for 60 years, without the need of some guy who’s played one decent game against a pub team. I’m sure we will manage.
    You named two left sided players. A third might not be a bad option to have.

I know Scotland is a third world country, but what the hell was that filmed with, a potato?

You named two left sided players. A third might not be a bad option to have.
    David Brooks

I like it when the commentator says " we've witnessed him many a time in this left back role". i think it's his second game for Rangers!

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I like it when the commentator says " we've witnessed him many a time in this left back role". i think it's his second game for Rangers!
    Think it's at least his third. Had a bad opener in a bad team performance according to social media responses. Apparently his second game got rave reviews and responses were saying he should replace Scotland cap Lee Wallace.

My personal view looking down the Welsh age groups is the position I have the most concern for is left back. I don't know if Declan will end up being a LB in the future, but I reckon we need as much competition as we can get there in the long term.

Think this loan looks as though it could be the perfect move for Declan. I still have a bit of hope that he has some kind of a future with us, but regardless if he can get to the level we are playing at eventually, he could have more Welsh caps in his future. That should be his target at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Such an advantage for Hamilton to play on that carpet all the time
    That’s why Declan was so good he’s had plenty of experience playing on them in the reserves