+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harrys razors

Harrys razors

They've been advertising very heavily, especially on the podcasts. Anyone tried them? I've used Mach 3 for years, which are very good but they are a silly price.

Re: Harrys razors

Awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    They've been advertising very heavily, especially on the podcasts. Anyone tried them? I've used Mach 3 for years, which are very good but they are a silly price.
    They'll be happy to see their advertising is working I'd have taken the "What's the best reasonably priced razor?" approach

First Team

I have not tried them but have given Cornerstone and Clean Shaven a try as well as going down the cut throat route and have reverted back to my Gillette every time.
    Whilst the pricing of Gillette is outrageous you are not tied into a subscription and there are deals to be found in the supermarkets on the multipacks if you look around.

I use a beard trimmer now to keep it down to micro stubble , sick to death of hacking my face to bits three times a week

I'm growing a mighty beard at the moment, à la Gunnarson. But in the past when I'm shaving I haven't strayed away from Morrisons' 3 blade razors. Bit of bend to the head, cheaper than BICs, last you a while.

I've given up disposable razors and spray foam and gone back to soap brush and old-style razors with classic razor blades - like I started with 45 years ago!
    Much better shave!