+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stewards' searches at CCS turnstiles - a joke!

Re: Stewards' searches at CCS turnstiles - a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We should all treat the people who are trying to keep us safe with dignity and respect - how many of us would want to do their job.
    Only those with a lust for power and a strange liking for hi-viz clothing probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Only those with a lust for power and a strange liking for hi-viz clothing probably.
    Don't forget ball feelers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Don't forget ball feelers
    I wish you'd take this seriously. This all appears a big joke to some people on here, whereas its all actually very serious all.

I wish you'd take this seriously. This all appears a big joke to some people on here, whereas its all actually very serious all.
    You know what they say - if you can't have a laugh and a joke about being searched for bomb belts then you obviously don't have a sense of humour.

Personally I'm tempted to wear one next time I go down just to see the look on the stewards face when I open my coat.

With the international break I'll have time to grow a beard as well.

And get a tan?

And get a tan?
    Vincent?

Nah, Don't think he goes to many games these days.

I tried to take in a Union Jack but Mrs R said it was a false flag.

Surely the obvious solution is to just check the brown people?

With extra vigilance for ones with beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Hardly surprising that Swansea fans in the TUC are banned.

I am ashamed at the contents of this thread. Go on then, have a laugh at that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Ohhh
    Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
    Ohhhh
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blog Entries

You like a bit of that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Faux outrage works better on twitter.

Personally I think the best way to deal with the hysterical overreaction to these so called terrorists is to see them for what they are (sad little tossers with no life, no friends and no birds who deserve to be laughed at) and get on with your life doing what you want when you want.

If it makes you feel better though, you can let them win and spend your life living in the dark worrying about everything.

Actually despite the checks some sort of firework was let off on the Ninian Stand side ,
    loads of smoke.

What a thread to start !!. They arent checking for guns, they are checking for bomb belts as a result of the Manchester Arena atrocity..
    Once again a poorly researched and erroneous comment by the worst 'Statto' on here.

The Manchester bombing was on 22 May 2017. The policy of searching fans at turnstiles was announced on 24 March 2016 - more than a year earlier. (https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...joy-the-match/)

For the record, I applaud all measures taken for our safety. I just think they are perfunctory and ineffectual.

Once again a poorly researched and erroneous comment by the worst 'Statto' on here.

The Manchester bombing was on 22 May 2017. The policy of searching fans at turnstiles was announced on 24 March 2016 - more than a year earlier. (https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...joy-the-match/)

For the record, I applaud all measures taken for our safety. I just think they are perfunctory and ineffectual.
    Once again an erroneous correction of someone elses post by the stupidest and most pedantic person on here. The barriers and sterile sections around the turnstile entrances of our stadium were erected in the last close season as a result of the Manchester Arena bombing and resultant increased terrorist risk. The actual searches of the people entering the stadium were also upgraded at the same time to include the request for people to open their coats and be pat searched, whereas previously only bags had been searched and bottles/cans removed. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get your facts straight before posting. Your attitude on this subject stinks.

Faux outrage works better on twitter.

Personally I think the best way to deal with the hysterical overreaction to these so called terrorists is to see them for what they are (sad little tossers with no life, no friends and no birds who deserve to be laughed at) and get on with your life doing what you want when you want.

If it makes you feel better though, you can let them win and spend your life living in the dark worrying about everything.
    This thread is not about what our attitudes are to terrorism or how we live our lives as a result, it was started by someone who was moaning about the fact that he was being stopped and searched on his way into the stadium and how it was all a joke, which I totally disagree with. His initial comment lead to all sorts of crass posts, some of which were of a racial nature. If you think thats ok then there is nothing more to say.

Blog Entries

Once again an erroneous correction of someone elses post by the stupidest and most pedantic person on here. The barriers and sterile sections around the turnstile entrances of our stadium were erected in the last close season as a result of the Manchester Arena bombing and resultant increased terrorist risk. The actual searches of the people entering the stadium were also upgraded at the same time to include the request for people to open their coats and be pat searched, whereas previously only bags had been searched and bottles/cans removed. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get your facts straight before posting. Your attitude on this subject stinks.
    Hardly.

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Spot on.
    Takes one to know one

Read the link. https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...joy-the-match/

Note its date. Anyone who goes to games knows the facts.

TROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Scruffy bastard
    High quality official £30 training pants.

premium

This quote from Borley at the link raised an eyebrow.

Steve Borley, Cardiff City FC Director added: “Supporters can help venues by turning up in good time, ideally allowing themselves enough opportunity to travel to the venue and enter no later than one hour before kick-off.’’

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I wonder what the security guys would do if someone opened their coat to reveal a suicide belt.
    that was what I was about to ask. You really wouldn't want to be the one who found out. i can't imagine you'd know much about it TBH

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Hardly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Spot on.