Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
'Open yer coat' they demand

Honestly!

I've seen pensioners who are barely able to walk asked to open their coats.

Do they think if we wanted to smuggle a weapon in, we couldn't get thru this ridiculous check.

Or is it to check our flies aren't open?

I ask them to hold my brolly on wet days while I open up. Inside the brolly is an AK 47.
Seriously is this post for real? Id quite happily turn up over an hour prior to kick off if they took longer to check for potential threats! I have absolutely no problem in everyone being checked for weapons, bombs or whatever to ensure the safety of the crowd, players etc etc. Sometimes I feel they don't check enough if you know what I mean for example - some people are checked and felt down and others just have a quick peep then let them carry on. Everyone e should be checked whether you are in the directors box, family stand or an away fan.

Would you be happy to put us all at risk and ask for no checks? There's not such thing as a small risk - looks at some of the attacks so far - some of them are unbelievable and no one would have ever thought they would happen there such as Manchester arena or Parsons Green tube etc. Just think a week earlier we were going through that station to get to Fulham away! You can't ever be too careful mate.