Re: Planet Swans

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh shut up you snowflake

Are you a traffic warden in real life?
    I'm not a troll, unlike some.

Don't know why you bought Bony back.He wouldn't get in our team and is a shadow of his former self.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Don't know why you bought Bony back.He wouldn't get in our team and is a shadow of his former self.
    A player forced on the manager by the board.

Sadly the manager will the price of the board not replacing the players they’ve sold.

A player forced on the manager by the board.

Sadly the manager will the price of the board not replacing the players they’ve sold.
    Hard to disagree or even agree with that comment.

Mainly because I dont understand it .

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Cant blame them for thinking they are the club to get the best out of him, it happens in football ,one club suits a player better than another . He may be done, but he may just need a bit of time playing football rather than doing bench dancing on a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Cant blame them for thinking they are the club to get the best out of him, it happens in football ,one club suits a player better than another . He may be done, but he may just need a bit of time playing football rather than doing bench dancing on a Saturday.
    Bony had a better midfield providing him with ammunition when he had his first spell. He was also scoring goals at his former club and his confidence would have been high.

Now he's spent a few seasons mainly on the bench or out of contention, so his confidence needs building while he's not in the habit of scoring regularly. Tough to sort out when you need goals immediately from a side that can't be high on confidence itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bony had a better midfield providing him with ammunition when he had his first spell. He was also scoring goals at his former club and his confidence would have been high.

Now he's spent a few seasons mainly on the bench or out of contention, so his confidence needs building while he's not in the habit of scoring regularly. Tough to sort out when you need goals immediately from a side that can't be high on confidence itself.
    Oh please confidence?

Like Scott Sinclair he ran to Man Citeh for the money knowing he'd get the odd runout here or there.

The only interesting thing about Bony is him suing his former agents which has revealed allegations Swansea paid them 8m under the table and also paid one who was an unlicensed agent - both of which, if true, land them first in the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Oh please confidence?

Like Scott Sinclair he ran to Man Citeh for the money knowing he'd get the odd runout here or there.
    It would be interesting to find out how many strikers left clubs for a luxury life of great wages and not playing for months on end, then ended up back at a lower club and scored loads. I reckon more would end up back at a lower club and be a total flop.

BonyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    BonyTammy
    Don't laugh best strike force ever

BonyTammy
    Tammy looks an excellent player , whereas you are a very poor poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Tammy looks an excellent player , whereas you are a very poor poster.
    from a Jock

from a Jock
    Why does Mike tolerate poster such as yourself who bring nothing to the party?

When they do implode it could get very messy, as it did with us, the Malky saga etc. Wouldn’t surprise me to see ‘milking the club, lining their own pockets’ allegations surfacing. Will be very interesting observing the fall out from 30 odd miles up the road, even more interesting for you Jim, living amongst it.

The fallout will be amusing.

Ole Big Nose's recruitment tactics mean money in bank ( or new owners pockets ) and errm, nobody else. it's all been downhill for them after Laudrup left. Relegate this season, they'll be in a worse position than someone like Sunderland - I'd not be surprised if they relegated to League One straight away.

I believe Swansea Town is a sinking ship, well rubber dinghy perhaps

A little blip in form enough in the squad and in the team to come back from.

“A little dip in form”

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    A little blip in form enough in the squad and in the team to come back from.
    a little blipKeep it up Maxim best laugh to day.

The cygnets have enough in the tank to stay up , sadly

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    a little blipKeep it up Maxim best laugh to day.
    We used to be mates

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    We used to be mates
    Even with mates you cant handle the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    When they do implode it could get very messy, as it did with us, the Malky saga etc. Wouldn’t surprise me to see ‘milking the club, lining their own pockets’ allegations surfacing. Will be very interesting observing the fall out from 30 odd miles up the road, even more interesting for you Jim, living amongst it.
    Next door neighbour went to the Watford game last week, he was very despondent about the performance, Bony and the future for Swansea. Very similar view of the game to our own Baloo.
    Watched the Tottenham game , where it was backs to the wall, in the White Rose down the mumbles, very busy , everyone seemed happy enough with a point. We would have if it had been us.

I would rather play them again in the premier league if I am totally honest.