+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etheridge

Re: Etheridge

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And you started talking about people not being allowed to be negative, which is the issue I was talking about. I'm not talking about Etheridge, I was replying to your comment about negativity.

Try and keep up.
    Keep up with you bizarrely taking the thread off on an irrelevant tangent? Nah you’re alright I’ll stick to the topic in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Utter nonsense. You were literally on here within minutes of the Preston game rejoicing in it. Yes you might have been trying to get one over on Tandy but you still made yourself look a right ****.

As for going after others and having guts? WTF?!? It’s an Internet forum ffs having the guts for what exactly?

If calling people like you out for being the unfairly negative towards our players is “having the guts” then sorry to disappoint but I dont reserve that pleasure just for you
    For the last time I was bloody annoyed, not rejoicing. When are you going to get that into your thick skull, or do you not have the intelligence?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Keep up with you bizarrely taking the thread off on an irrelevant tangent? Nah you’re alright I’ll stick to the topic in hand.
    I replied to this:

Why?

Can’t you be positive without trying to pick out a negative?
    I don't see Etheridge's name in your comment, therefore I was not talking about Etheridge in my reply, just negativity in general. Quite simple, really.

I replied to this:

I don't see Etheridge's name in your comment, therefore I was not talking about Etheridge in my reply, just negativity in general. Quite simple, really.
    Semantics. We were discussing Etheridge and besides I wasn’t even replying to you. Do you think youre some kind of oracle and spokesman for the rest of the forum? Modest little man aren’t you.

Semantics. We were discussing Etheridge and besides I wasn’t even replying to you. Do you think youre some kind of oracle and spokesman for the rest of the forum? Modest little man aren’t you.
    Again, what planet are you on?

No, you weren't replying to me, but it's an open forum and I was replying to your comment about negativity in general. Are you now suggesting people shouldn't reply to replies, and are people that do suddenly oracles and spokesmen? Nonsense.

Out of interest, what was your previous username?

Out of interest, what was your previous username?
    Jimmy Hills

Again, what planet are you on?

No, you weren't replying to me, but it's an open forum and I was replying to your comment about negativity in general. Are you now suggesting people shouldn't reply to replies, and are people that do suddenly oracles and spokesmen? Nonsense.
    My post wasn’t about negativity in general you clown. Nor was it an invitation for you to make some pathetic anecdote about your mates and the Huddersfield goalkeeper.

I was merely questioningbwhy the OP felt the need to throw in a negative when he’d started a positive thread about our keeper. Our keeper didn’t make an airshot today, did all that was expected of him, pulled off a very important save, so why the need for the negativity at the end of the OP?

It’s like people can’t give praise without a back handed compliment.

I didn’t say people can’t discuss negatives which you seem to be implying and have got your frillies in a twist over. If someone’s had a stinker then yeah say he’s had a stinker. I never said anyone couldn’t but clearly Etheridge did not have a stinker today.

I didn’t say people can’t discuss negatives
    Why?

Can’t you be positive without trying to pick out a negative?
    Not at all just don’t understand the need for negativity
    So is it ok to discuss negatives or not?

Not that it matters. You're more interested in having a pop at me than discussing the issue.

So is it ok to discuss negatives or not?

Not that it matters. You're more interested in having a pop at me than discussing the issue.
    Those comments are all in the context of topic of the thread ie Neil Etheridge and his performance today you annoying little man.

Those comments are all in the context of topic of the thread ie Neil Etheridge and his performance today you annoying little man.
    Give it up you won’t get the last word against him he’s the most pedantic poster on here. I should really put him on ignore with Croesy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Give it up you won’t get the last word against him he’s the most pedantic poster on here. I should really put him on ignore with Croesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Another good performance with a point saving save near end.

Still has a habit of kicking every pass-back 1st time, when he has time to adjust.

I can see a few air shots occurring when pitches become more worn.

Paul Robinson (England) ... 1 minute into clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XSGav_QJVI
    I agree ,he's moved his game on very well , I would imagine Neil will stick with him as number 1 now. A good signing .

My god you 3 are so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    My god you 3 are so boring.
    Bit rich (pardon the pun) from the guy who cured insomnia with his agenda against Whitts

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I agree ,he's moved his game on very well , I would imagine Neil will stick with him as number 1 now. A good signing .
    At last ... a decent, informed reply to my OP!

Amazing how just one little comment (constructive criticism in my opinion) can start a full blown argument on this board.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Perhaps you should consider giving one of our players some well deserved credit instead of the snidely back handed compliment

Started original post with:

"Another Good Performance"

Sorry if you do not understand how the English language works.