+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans (continued)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves fans (continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    The arrogance on that forum is astonishing. I've never wanted a team to fail as much as I want this Wolves side to collapse.

Have a read of this thread:

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....197366/page-22

"If we sign decent back up and a top striker in January (who can do it in the Premiership) we might seal the title at Bolton on the 21st April."

"Personally I can see 2 teams walking away with this league. Us and Villa"

"Likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Preston, Bristol City don't possess the squad depth to compete consistently at the top when the going gets tough in November, December, January time. Us, Villa, Boro, and Norwich have the quality and the strength in depth to get to the top and stay there."
    There was me thinking that December, January they would struggle what with the Climate, no winter break for player's who are used to one etc. Glad they put me straight. Wolves fan's are now the are eminent authority on football matter's. I honestly can't imagine this board being any thing like they're one If we had the resources they do. Maybe they are new fan's who forget what it was like to play us when we were in division 4. I am all for banging you're own teams drum, the arrogance however as noted is there for all to see.

Re: Wolves fans (continued)

What have they been doing the last few years? If it is that easy you'd think they'd have tried to get promoted the last 3 seasons.