+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Latest gun massacre USA....

Re: Latest gun massacre USA....

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I have still not seen one argument from an American that makes me think "the right to bear arms" is anything but ridiculous.

Their man argument is that it's in the constitution, which was written ages ago, what's wrong with updating laws?
    Somone needs to explain to them what the word “amendment “ means

I have still not seen one argument from an American that makes me think "the right to bear arms" is anything but ridiculous.

Their man argument is that it's in the constitution, which was written ages ago, what's wrong with updating laws?
    Updating the laws and the constitution would be best. Second best would be to not update the arms. Let anyone buy and carry a flintlock musket or a sword. They can still kill and maim, but not on an industrial scale!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Updating the laws and the constitution would be best. Second best would be to not update the arms. Let anyone buy and carry a flintlock musket or a sword. They can still kill and maim, but not on an industrial scale!
    I think that's a capital idea. It would save thousand's of wild animals who are hunted for fun, I mean sport at the same time.

USA: a country with bizarre and odious values.

The Republicans have also introduced a Bill to lift the ban on silencers!

idiots.

Surely as a starting point they should ban Semi and Fully Automatic guns, sniper rifles, large capacity Magazines and Flamethrowers (all legal in the USA) and only allow civilians small limited ammo hand guns. They'd still have their right to carry arms.

They often say it is to protect themselves against a future potential tyrannical government - one that has drones, robots, guns bigger than your house and can see and hear everything you do and say. They might as well have a potato gun.

The red necks and the gun lobby in the US continually pedal the ludicrous excuse that, if people carry guns they can protect themselves against attacks!!
    The right to own a gun so important to them that they see incidences like these almost as collateral damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The red necks and the gun lobby in the US continually pedal the ludicrous excuse that, if people carry guns they can protect themselves against attacks!!
    The right to own a gun so important to them that they see incidences like these almost as collateral damage.
    The thing about that is when was the last time a civilian with a gun stopped one of these lunatics? It's almost always the police.

The thing about that is when was the last time a civilian with a gun stopped one of these lunatics? It's almost always the police.
    And by the time they've been stopped the damage has already been done.

It was just stated on the BBC news that four times more people were killed by guns in the US last year (30,000) than the total number of coalition deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq over 16 years of war.

There was an Amy phoelr (parks and rec actress, however you spell it) speech to Harvard graduates in which she commented that they were the generation growing up after 9/11, that they had to get used to taking off their shoes at the airport....

There have been so many attacks over the past decade. We now have a fairly routine reaction in the media, online and in social/political scene and that's what a number of generations have had to grow up with. It's so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    And by the time they've been stopped the damage has already been done.

It was just stated on the BBC news that four times more people were killed by guns in the US last year (30,000) than the total number of coalition deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq over 16 years of war.
    Number of Americans killed on battlefields in every war in history - 1.3million

Number killed with guns on US soil since 1968 - 1.5million

Number killed by Islamic immigrants in the last 15 years - 20

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    ISIS claiming responsibility.
    I stood on a plug this morning, it wrecked n all. I don't remember unplugging the telly last night so I'm expecting an email from them pr*ck's to own up to that as well. The bast&ds.

Here we have it.
    On the same Day that more than 50 gunned down.
    You Really are a Sad act of a human being.
    Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Here we have it.
    Shameful.
    Yeah on the same day that 58 people were gunned down I think that guns should be banned. What a monster I am!

Here we have it.
    Shameful.
    For the uninitiated, what is shameful about that particular post?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I stood on a plug this morning, it wrecked n all. I don't remember unplugging the telly last night so I'm expecting an email from them pr*ck's to own up to that as well. The bast&ds.
    Authorities have since dismissed ISIS’s claim. Like you say, looks like they’ll try to claim responsibility for everything now in an attempt to remain relevant.

One man shot about 600 people. And nothing will change, it's complete madness.

Here we have it.
    Shameful.
    The shameful thing here is that more Americans are shot by other Americans than by any external threat.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam

Some pathetic articles coming out really.

If jihadists had the chance they'd be carrying out crucifixions on every street.

Yeah on the same day that 58 people were gunned down I think that guns should be banned. What a monster I am!
    Where in the post did you say guns should be banned?
    Nowhere.
    You had to bring Islamic immigrants.
    They had no relevance to this tragedy.
    Show some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/...errorism-islam

Some pathetic articles coming out really.

If jihadists had the chance they'd be carrying out crucifixions on every street.

Oh look the White right wing have killed more.
    The Left point scoring.
    Who would have thought it.

The Left point scoring.
    You really are a bell end, aren't you? Feigning outrage just to try and have an argument on the internet.

Where in the post did you say guns should be banned?
    Nowhere.
    You had to bring Islamic immigrants.
    They had no relevance to this tragedy.
    Show some respect.
    You've completely misunderstood his post. He was illustrating the fact that more Americans are killed by other Americans, yet the likes of Trump and the right wing in the US would have you believe that Islamic extremism is the biggest problem facing their society.

The Left point scoring.
    Weren't you trying to score a point there though? just saying like.

Chris rock had the best solution.
    Bullets should be taxed until they cost $5000 a shot