+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theresa 'Bullsh1t' May again

Theresa 'Bullsh1t' May again

This woman DMFHI!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41441730

With everyone acknowledging diesels are disgusting and pump out polluting filth she cans plans to electrify the rail link to Jackland.

Sorry but your lungs and health have a low priority for this lying piece of $***!

Re: Theresa 'Bullsh1t' May again

There we go we should have voted for them .

Now were out of Europe our only recourse to funding ,as per the people's wish ,straped to Labour forever,as per the people's wish ,and facing a funding isolation and poor management of what funds we do have, it's not all bad though ,we can get drunk and sing "hymns and hairy arse " every spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    This woman DMFHI!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41441730

With everyone acknowledging diesels are disgusting and pump out polluting filth she cans plans to electrify the rail link to Jackland.

Sorry but your lungs and health have a low priority for this lying piece of $***!
    Tories never change as far as Wales is concerned. Reading between the lines, if you’ll pardon the pun, it was never going to happen.
    We’ll be lucky to get it further than Bristol Parkway.

It's ironic that Labour still find themselves in opposition when May is so obviously weak. Neither leader looks at all inspiring in the least at this crucial time in our history. May was originally against Brexit and Corbin seemed to sit on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's ironic that Labour still find themselves in opposition when May is so obviously weak. Neither leader looks at all inspiring in the least at this crucial time in our history. May was originally against Brexit and Corbin seemed to sit on the fence.
    May hadn't been in the job all that long when she called an election where she was hoping to capitalise on the media's attempted assassination of Corbyn. Let's not forget she had a 20-point lead in the polls.

If there was an election tomorrow, Labour would be favourites, showing how much her stock has fallen in such a short time.

I just wonder who really cares about you and your family? Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn? Corbyn has never governed but he has managed to get the Labour party into line behind him when half of them wanted someone else. He seems pretty sincere to me. Labour have some good policies. The Torie's seem to re package the same old sh*te. To see them clapping and cheering when they voted down lifting a 1% cap for nurses, teachers, police etc after finding a billion quid down the back of the sofa for DUP say's it all. Brexit is massive obviously, I have NO confidence in this government to do get any decent kind of deal based on what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    May hadn't been in the job all that long when she called an election where she was hoping to capitalise on the media's attempted assassination of Corbyn. Let's not forget she had a 20-point lead in the polls.

If there was an election tomorrow, Labour would be favourites, showing how much her stock has fallen in such a short time.
    Plus Corbyn had to suffer plain abuse and smear campaigns from the right wing press who hate him. When election rules about fair air time to all kicked in and people finally got to listen to him some liked it. It was too big a hurdle at the time but I would fancy Labour next time.

No London government has ever given Wales a 2nd thought, and they never will. Look at how many Tories turned up for the Welsh Minister's address to their conference earlier this week. If only the Welsh had the bo11ocks the Catalans have got.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    No London government has ever given Wales a 2nd thought, and they never will. Look at how many Tories turned up for the Welsh Minister's address to their conference earlier this week. If only the Welsh had the bo11ocks the Catalans have got.
    Westminster has always had two hands around Wales' neck. It just squeezes a bit harder every now and again.

Wales will NEVER do well under the existing arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I agree with this. I would go further as well, what sort of Country has another Country's language used more widely than it's own. It doesn't bode well for independence I mean. The two Country's being so entangled. We aren't even represented on the Union flag.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I agree with this. I would go further as well, what sort of Country has another Country's language used more widely than it's own. It doesn't bode well for independence I mean. The two Country's being so entangled. We aren't even represented on the Union flag.
    Wales is no more an independent state than Bavaria or Catalonia. All are regional entities of an overarching state government. The word 'country' doesn't really change that fact. North Rhine Westphalia is considered to be a State within the State of Germany
    The only difference I can see is our having representation in some sporting events - due to historical reasons.

I know very little about the in's and out's, the history of welsh politics, but it seems to be a ridiculous system

Labour running the country and the tories deciding how much money is given to them.

How is that supposed to work

Wales is no more an independent state than Bavaria or Catalonia. All are regional entities of an overarching state government. The word 'country' doesn't really change that fact. North Rhine Westphalia is considered to be a State within the State of Germany
    The only difference I can see is our having representation in some sporting events - due to historical reasons.
    It is a Country with it's own language and culture separate from that of other's. Annexed by England. Still a Country.

If you only want the government to be about the bottom line then I guess the Torie's are for you. I don't understand or except why money should be taken from these shore's for Rail, Energy, Health all thing's we are capable of doing ourselve's by ourselves in the interest of ourselve's. Ben Wallace is just reading from the Tory hymn sheet. Of course we have to live within our means, Perhaps we could make our means bigger though by including more in it as opposed to letting shareholder's dip their beak first.

He is a Tory MP. No surprise with what he say's I agree. Mambo do you agree that as it stand's it's all very unsatisfactory? You want the best for you and you're family is what I meant by 'who care's'. I don't think that what is best for you me and our family's is best served by letting big international company's pay as little tax as the current government dare ask them for. How many jobs come with a pension any more? I would expect that number to go down. I think we might be on the same page with our aspiration's. I just think the ink is going to run out by the time we get to the end the way things are proceeding. The current government just seem to advocate more of the same.

Valid. t.b.c if that's ok with you I got to go to work. Good stuff mate. Long live the City and good luck to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I know very little about the in's and out's, the history of welsh politics, but it seems to be a ridiculous system

Labour running the country and the tories deciding how much money is given to them.

How is that supposed to work
    This. Welsh Labour may well be a bunch of cretins but the idea that any party could run all the services the state is obliged to provide on the current budget is dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    It is a Country with it's own language and culture separate from that of other's. Annexed by England. Still a Country.
    The definition of a country is a moving feast and perhaps quite woolly. The definition of an independent state is something quite different.
    Annexation by definition is an illegal act and not quite the situation, is it?

The definition of a country is a moving feast and perhaps quite woolly. The definition of an independent state is something quite different.
    Invasion is illegal. I suppose that's why many died in the Annexation/Invasion of Wales in previous times when folk did resist. Not the situation now of course. Wales is still a Country though. You have lost me as regards to the rest of your post blue. I think you mean loosely termed a country is not as obvious as a state. If by woolly you are implying sheep then get fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I dont want anyone to care for me.
    By the same token, are you suggesting that you don't want other people to be cared for by anyone other than themselves?

I don't think anyone said Wales is an independent state.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A moving feast and quite woolly is a clear reference to sheep. Feck him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And I didn't say anyone did.

And I didn't say anyone did.