+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farage

Re: Farage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    If the Catalans did get independence then I'd bet my house that they would apply to join the EU as would Scotland.

This is nothing like Brexit at all.
    Not saying it's like Brexit, but instability is the last thing the EU needs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The EU is not crumbling. And this isn't everything to do with the EU. The actions in Spain have been widely criticized throughout Europe, but they aren't allowed to interfere in this sort of thing.
    Time will tell if the EU is crumbling I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Not saying it's like Brexit, but instability is the last thing the EU needs right now.
    It's the last thing they want you are right. They are presenting such a united front regarding brexit talks and everything else in the inbox. To look away and say it was not convenient politically is morally and utterly wrong. Why dont't they send some of their brexit A team of negotiators in? They havent exactly had their hands full dealing with Davies n co.

The EU has created and provided it's member states with vast swathes of human rights legislation.
    Protecting criminals, often more so than the victims (or their families).
    Protecting the likes of Abu Hamza, yet not providing the same protection of it's member citizens in Spain, or criticism of the perpetrators.
    It's bureaucratic hypocrisy at best and deliberate acceptance and / or support at its worst.

They just decide to be the EU when it siut's. Most everybody can identify with that. I am not a paragon of virtue. I don't set myself up as one. They do though and should justly hang their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Interesting comments and some very valid points, how is it possible that an EU member state can send in Police to baton charge old ladies etc in order to STOP them voting or even expressing an opinion.

Whatever did happen to freedom of speech ? , and also correct in the analogy what would have happened if the UK Govt had sent in the Police to stop people voting at the Scottish independent elections ?

It is also interesting that the EU commissioners Junkcer etc - have said and done nothing about it
    I'm glad Farage mentioned the combined militarized EU police force that lardy and friends said didn't exist. Somebody even called me stupid for thinking such a preposterous thought

We discussed this topic during the leadup to the referendum, and I was laughed at when I said they would use this force against us one day. There are now over 900 injured law abiding citizens in Spain who definately don't see the funny side of this little joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm glad Farage mentioned the combined militarized EU police force that lardy and friends said didn't exist. Somebody even called me stupid for thinking such a preposterous thought We discussed this topic during the leadup to the referendum, and I was laughed at when I said they would use this force against us one day. There are now over 900 injured law abiding citizens in Spain who definately don't see the funny side of this little joke.
    Don't worry, we are still laughing at you.

Those were very much Spanish police.

I'm glad Farage mentioned the combined militarized EU police force that lardy and friends said didn't exist. Somebody even called me stupid for thinking such a preposterous thought

We discussed this topic during the leadup to the referendum, and I was laughed at when I said they would use this force against us one day. There are now over 900 injured law abiding citizens in Spain who definately don't see the funny side of this little joke!
    Which other countries sent their police over?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Don't worry, we are still laughing at you.

Those were very much Spanish police.
    You better watch that video again, Farage clearly stated who they are.

I would be unimpressed if I lived in Gibraltar. Spain got that in there quick enough as a bargaining chip.There is lot's wrong with Britain. Ton's in fact, I'm obviously left leaning but even if I was a moderate the debacle in Spain is cause for concern.

You better watch that video again, Farage clearly stated who they are.
    I just watched it again.

Around one minute in I hear him say "The police of a member state of the union" referring to the Spanish police.

At 1.50 he talks about the British police.

At about 2.15 he talks about "advanced plans" of military police/Euro gendarmerie, not that it's already in place and was the cause of the Catalonia problems.

What did you hear?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Which other countries sent their police over?
    Why would they send units from other countries when they already have a Spanish division on the ground? It's compartmentalized so that people like you won't know what the feck is going on, and have to keep on asking all these silly questions

Why would they send units from other countries when they already have a Spanish division on the ground? It's compartmentalized so that people like you won't know what the feck is going on, and have to keep on asking all these silly questions
    I am not sure I have ever seen someone so desperate to prove that Nigel Farage is agreeing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am not sure I have ever seen someone so desperate to prove that Nigel Farage is agreeing with them.
    Not desperate at all, this information is readily available for all to see. Unfortunately it's only people like Farage who are willing to talk about it, I certainly wouldn't expect to hear about it from the pro-EU media.

Not desperate at all, this information is readily available for all to see. Unfortunately it's only people like Farage who are willing to talk about it, I certainly wouldn't expect to hear about it from the pro-EU media.
    Why does anyone engage this genuine simpleton? Leave him alone in his dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why does anyone engage this genuine simpleton? Leave him alone in his dream world.
    Over 900 hundred injured Spanish citizens getting roughed up and assaulted by militarized police units is very real.

Over 900 hundred injured Spanish citizens getting roughed up and assaulted by militarized police units is very real.
    Blimey, it just keeps getting worse all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Blimey, it just keeps getting worse all the time.
    Are you suggesting they were just friendly local bobbies who got a bit excited?

Are you suggesting they were friendly local bobbies?
    Whoosh.

What pro-EU media? Is that the one that keeps telling us that throughout all the Brexit negotiations that the UK are the only ones trying to get things happening and the EU are at fault? (nonsense btw)

Firstly the Spanish Police were totally over the top and shame on the Spanish Government for acting in such an over the top manner.
    As for Farage as I stated above man who hates EU interfernce suddenly criticises EU for lack of interference. The shameless arsehole contradicting himself with his usual bollocks again.
    The pro EU media ? Well that's a blinder of a suggestion, having seen the majority of newspapers since Brexit 'crush the saboteurs' example headline for example hey don't seem that pro EU.
    I'm predicting Wales Bales will yet again fail to back his argument that it wasn't just Spanish Police save for some link from Breitbart but will clutch it like Moses holding the 10 commandments.

Are you the guy who actually likes trump?

Missed your medication again have you ?

He doesn't need pills he's just the stereotypical messageboard loon who thinks he's a woke genius after attending the university of google.

Ooh look, 3 ad hominems in a row. It would be much better if you lot countered the argument, rather than cluttering up the message board