+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farage

Re: Farage

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ooh look, 3 ad hominems in a row that I cannot argue against.
    Corrected for you

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Corrected for you
    I'm not arguing, just stating facts found on official EU websites.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Populist bulshiiting one trick pony criticises EU for not getting involved in affairs of EU country whilst simultaneously criticising EU for (allegedly) interfering in affairs of EU countries.
    Yep. The stench of hypocrisy from Farage is to be expected.

I'm not arguing, just stating facts found on official EU websites.
    Got a link for these sites?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Whether you like him or not, he seems to be the only one willing to say it as it is.

https://youtu.be/hcxcrxslnYk
    And Boris, strangely hated by many including me,

He starts off with a good point but makes it far more about brexit than about Catalonia.

Should we believe that our referendums have been of a good enough standard that we don't need reflect on our behaviour too? The av referendum saw the wilful spread of misinformation by those wishing to maintain the status quo, the Scottish referendum saw a negative attack campaign by the UK government, the brexit referendum was horribly divisive, lacked detail about what brexit meant and both sides were horribly negative. We may not have seen any violence (thank god) but we can improve the way we do politics too.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He starts off with a good point but makes it far more about brexit than about Catalonia.

Should we believe that our referendums have been of a good enough standard that we don't need reflect on our behaviour too? The av referendum saw the wilful spread of misinformation by those wishing to maintain the status quo, the Scottish referendum saw a negative attack campaign by the UK government, the brexit referendum was horribly divisive, lacked detail about what brexit meant and both sides were horribly negative. We may not have seen any violence (thank god) but we can improve the way we do politics too.
    I think we saw violence with the murder of Jo Cox

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is a very fair point. I think what the Spanish police did is awful but the responsibility lies with them. People seem to think the EU has more power and influence than it actually does. Someone on here was calling them the EU police, that's just not how it is.
    They didn’t even mention it though. Never mind condemn it. That’s the point Farage is making.

Farage , like so many politicians , is of course a total hypocrite.

Whilst constantly railing against the wastefulness of the EU he happily
    fills his own pockets with their money.

Why don'y you Farexit Nigel you useless tosser ? ( The F is for Farage btw ).

They didn’t even mention it though. Never mind condemn it. That’s the point Farage is making.
    The reason for that is they would be on the record, so it's best to say nothing. Who knows, they might even have a finger in the pie themselves

The reason for that is they would be on the record, so it's best to say nothing. Who knows, they might even have a finger in the pie themselves
    And Farage hasn't?

Whether you like him or not, he seems to be the only one willing to say it as it is.

https://youtu.be/hcxcrxslnYk
    I have just listened to this awful man and I voted to stay , but hey, he's right on this one ,it is very big brother now in Europe. Spain is a mess .