+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What has Theresa said today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What has Theresa said today?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    You use this board just fine. It's your opinion that matters and the diffences of opinion are what keep the board going.

I'm sure there's plenty of people with more knowledge than you (certainly more than than me) but that doesn't mean your voice isn't as valid.

Besides which, if you get something wrong there's usually someone who'll pop up and let you know
    Thanks mate. What I was getting at is that I only started posting ere recently and I don't know about etiquite if you like. Ol Mambo makes some good points there which I would be more than happy to think about and tackle. I don't know everything if much at all but I do know what I think is right. I am certainly happy to hear other opinions. I think what I mean is it better to half answer or just wait until I got the time to fully get into it if you know what I mean. Like a back n forth with Mambo there. I peeps into this space when I can and enjoy it. Long live the City. Mambo hold it down. I got plenty more to say but not enough time right now. Good stuff by my measure. Thanks boy's.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Thanks mate. What I was getting at is that I only started posting ere recently and I don't know about etiquite if you like. Ol Mambo makes some good points there which I would be more than happy to think about and tackle. I don't know everything if much at all but I do know what I think is right. I am certainly happy to hear other opinions. I think what I mean is it better to half answer or just wait until I got the time to fully get into it if you know what I mean. Like a back n forth with Mambo there. I peeps into this space when I can and enjoy it. Long live the City. Mambo hold it down. I got plenty more to say but not enough time right now. Good stuff by my measure. Thanks boy's.
    Just be yourself Joe. Say what you like , when you like and don't worry about some old and young farts who like to bully posters.
    Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Just be yourself Joe. Say what you like , when you like and don't worry about some old and young farts who like to bully posters.
    Welcome aboard.
    ta mate. I like this board n i love the city. It's a win win.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    ta mate. I like this board n i love the city. It's a win win.
    Got to add Mambo here ain't a bully, I know you're not saying that but point taken. Ta. safe