+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The apprentice

The apprentice

One of the funniest episodes I thought.

Pulling up some george foremans, flogging scabby burgers for a fiver.

Selling a vegan lettuce in a bun.

Doing it all in their business jackets, no hair nets, no plastic gloves.

Having stickers made saying they're organic, but they weren't. Then having to scrub that off the front with a pen

Deciding to miss the majority of the lunch hours and as they concentrated on making the burgers

Making a net loss of over £140 for the one side...

I think the team leader brought that smaller timid looking guy in for obvious reasons. Then he completely destroyed the both of them

They've gone over the top with the editing of the programme though. It is so obviously chopped and changed to make out people are against each other when they arent. It's not particularly well done now either.

Re: The apprentice

Was it on last night ? I was working.
    I`ve had enough of Sugar he has become a nauseating twat and I will be giving this program a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I`ve had enough of Sugar he has become a nauseating twat and I will be giving this program a miss.
    In the past it was good because they were up and coming people, proper professionals.

Now they bring people in for being mouthy.

Sugar made a comment yesterday about northerners loving gravy. How original. With the crap Only way is essex editing. It looks like they've gone full reality tv instead of making something good

It is still one of the handful of shows ill watch

This programme is WELL past its sell buy date. Mouthy ferkwit morons who you would never
    want to have a drink with or work with.

Lord Sugar , the production team and the rest of the cyunts involved You're fired in order to
    save TV License payers money.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    In the past it was good because they were up and coming people, proper professionals.

Now they bring people in for being mouthy.

Sugar made a comment yesterday about northerners loving gravy. How original. With the crap Only way is essex editing. It looks like they've gone full reality tv instead of making something good

It is still one of the handful of shows ill watch
    You are joking ! There's more sense on Ceebeebies.

I used to love The Apprentice. I part watched it last night but it was more of the same and has become a tired programme. It seems dated and the self importance of Sugar and Brady is a real turn off. I will continue to watch it in spells but it’s coming to the end of its lifespan and needs to be laid to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    become?

I presume all those wannabes had full hygiene training and accreditation before serving food to the public.

Ohhhhh....

It's a farcical series that disappeared up it's own arse years ago. Sugar has zero credibility, ditto Brady.