+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Free pint against Milwall

Free pint against Milwall

After being out of Cardiff since 2010 living in East Africa I am coming home for a few weeks holiday later this month. So for anyone whom I know who fancies a free pint I will be happy to oblige. Probably the Corp before the Millwall game. Jon Candy and TOBW especially welcome for keeping me up to date over the years with fantastic photos and reports.

I have been home to visit on occasions but sadly it has not been when we have had league games. Plus I boycotted us when we played in red. So this is kinda a celebration for me - seeing my beloved club restored and seeing us back in blue.

If anyone is interested in the work I do here is a link to an article I wrote last year for the Guardian (I got threats for this). I work with some amazing organisations and governments and have expanded to Cambodia, India, Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria and others - strengthening communities and combating the proliferation of orphanages and child trafficking.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...rving-families

The organisation I work for, Maestral, is in collaboration with Lumus (J K Rawlings Org) and CRS, is semi finalist for a grant from MacArthur

https://www.macfound.org/programs/10...017-finalists/

Anyway, that's beside the point. A free pint on me against Millwall.

Re: Free pint against Milwall

**** you might be broke going home giving away a free paint to everyone, it good that your true friends have been keeping you up to date on the city hope we play well and win for u fella all the best. one love one city ccfc

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    After being out of Cardiff since 2010 living in East Africa I am coming home for a few weeks holiday later this month. So for anyone whom I know who fancies a free pint I will be happy to oblige. Probably the CORP before the Millwall game. Jon Candy and TOBW especially welcome for keeping me up to date over the years with fantastic photos and reports.

I have been home to visit on occasions but sadly it has not been when we have had league games. Plus I boycotted us when we played in red. So this is kinda a celebration for me - seeing my beloved club restored and seeing us back in blue.

If anyone is interested in the work I do here is a link to an article I wrote last year for the Guardian (I got threats for this). I work with some amazing organisations and governments and have expanded to Cambodia, India, Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria and others - strengthening communities and combating the proliferation of orphanages and child trafficking.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...rving-families

The organisation I work for, Maestral, is in collaboration with Lumus (J K Rawlings Org) and CRS, is semi finalist for a grant from MacArthur

https://www.macfound.org/programs/10...017-finalists/

Anyway, that's beside the point. A free pint on me against Millwall.

Like drinking warm PI$$ do you .

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Like drinking warm PI$$ do you .
    In Africa for 7 years ? He's used to it Tony.

Welcome home AB

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    In Africa for 7 years ? He's used to it Tony.

Welcome home AB
    If he calls in THE CANTON, the small brains pub (not Canton Cross), I'll buy the ales.

PS:---- Kings from half 11 to 1am ish.

If he calls in THE CANTON, the small brains pub (not Canton Cross), I'll buy the ales.

You're always asleep by 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    You're always asleep by 11pm.

Why aint you on the FERRIS WHEEL