+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T stag do ideas

O/T stag do ideas

I've got to arrange a stag do for my mate in early November in Cardiff . We're all in our late 50s/early 60s so we're not looking to go on an all-dayer on the beer. I had been planning to build in the Cardifferent Historic Pub Tour into the day which would passed a couple of hours, but they've finished for the season.
    Any suggestions? Forget lap dancing, etc. Don't think any is us would survive 12 hours solid drinking!

Re: O/T stag do ideas

How about hiring a caravan and driving at 40 mph up and down the M4 in the middle lane for a couple of hours, followed by an afternoon nap.

How about feeding the ducks at Roath Park. Then if you're really feeling crazy, follow it up with an evening at the bingo.

Strange for me to be the sensible one in this thread, but there's the escape rooms or the adventure golf.

The Ambassador, City Rd, wash 'n' wank😱😱😱

Blog Entries

You should go to Go Air Trampoline Park, you are all guaranteed a jump and you wont catch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You should go to Go Air Trampoline Park, you are all guaranteed a jump and you wont catch anything.
    Wynford changed its name?????

And they're sure to end up in stitches.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Wynford changed its name?????
    I have never been there so I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    And they're sure to end up in stitches.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Ambassador, City Rd, wash 'n' wank😱😱😱
    Afternoon deals for over 50s at The Ambassador represent good value. Between midday and 5.30pm Monday to Friday it's half price. A valid passport is the required ID to gain a discount. Some examples: one can be flogged relentlessly with a horsewhip for 20 minutes for just £25, or at a similar price have your prostate gland stimulated with a knockwurst sausage.

With thanks to Sludge for providing the above information.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    How about feeding the ducks at Roath Park. Then if you're really feeling crazy, follow it up with an evening at the bingo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Afternoon deals for over 50s at The Ambassador represent good value. Between midday and 5.30pm Monday to Friday it's half price. A valid passport is the required ID to gain a discount. Some examples: one can be flogged relentlessly with a horsewhip for 20 minutes for just £25, or at a similar price have your prostate gland stimulated with a knockwurst sausage.

With thanks to Sludge for providing the above information.
    Can't get my head around all that if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I've got to arrange a stag do for my mate in early November in Cardiff . We're all in our late 50s/early 60s so we're not looking to go on an all-dayer on the beer. I had been planning to build in the Cardifferent Historic Pub Tour into the day which would passed a couple of hours, but they've finished for the season.
    Any suggestions? Forget lap dancing, etc. Don't think any is us would survive 12 hours solid drinking!
    Late 50's early 60's...
    assuming he's of the same age, give town a miss, get down to Starbucks and try and talk him out of it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Late 50's early 60's...
    assuming he's of the same age, give town a miss, get down to Starbucks and try and talk him out of it!
    Aww you old misery, you are never too old to fall in love.

That's not true, my mate went there and caught an elbow to the side of the head, ho ho

Escape rooms is a good one. Cheers.

St fagans folk museum and the Plymouth arms for a few , sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Man up you old farts ! You are going on like this is 1955. I'm at the top end of your age profile and still act
    like a 30 year old. Just a shame I don't look like a 30 year old.