+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pitch invader England v Slovenia

Pitch invader England v Slovenia

The boy has a turn of pace. Might warrant a starting place in midfield for their next game. Perhaps they could fly there in the paper airplanes kindly provided by the faithful this evening as well. There is at least one each so they will all be in first class.

Re: Pitch invader England v Slovenia

Just switched it on for the last five minutes and they gave Joe Hart man of the match. That kind of game was it?

From 33 min's onward's from when I first saw it. I don't mind though. Am I right in thinking that them winning improves our chances should we finish 2nd?

Just seen Pearcy's thread. So we wanted them to win and they won in the least impressive fashion. Good enough that.

England are the Stoke city of world football.
    Glad im a Wales supporter much more excitment

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    The boy has a turn of pace. Might warrant a starting place in midfield for their next game. Perhaps they could fly there in the paper airplanes kindly provided by the faithful this evening as well. There is at least one each so they will all be in first class.
    5 point deduction hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    England are the Stoke city of world football.
    Glad im a Wales supporter much more excitment
    Harsh on Stoke.

Wonder if Southgate will be leading penalty taking practice?

Wait, wait this crystal ball I got here.. the mist's are clearing and i can see.. England skating through a group unbeaten. Then what appears to be the Sun newspaper proudly sending the lads away. English flags poking out of vauxhall's, Hot hatches and white van's. There is more.. An exit in the knockout round's to a so called minnow, Southgate's resignation press conference. Is that beer bellied lads throwing bottles in the background as well. Sorry its gone now.

Wait, wait this crystal ball I got here.. the mist's are clearing and i can see.. England skating through a group unbeaten. Then what appears to be the Sun newspaper proudly sending the lads away. English flags poking out of vauxhall's, Hot hatches and white van's. There is more.. An exit in the knockout round's to a so called minnow, Southgate's resignation press conference. Is that beer bellied lads throwing bottles in the background as well. Sorry its gone now.
    This will almost certainly happen

EASY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

city.jpg

A proper send off.

Did the commentators mention:-----

1966 at all ?

Didn't hear it bet Dixon was thinking about it all night though. Hoddle didn't slip his views on re incarnation in either.

Beer bellied English fans throwing bottles in Russia? I think they've learned their lesson. :)