+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's led Zeppelin night , roll up

Re: It's led Zeppelin night , roll up

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks zepplin are overrated? Good band but nowhere near how they're perceived
    Everything is subjective I guess, and all viewpoints are completely valid.
    Personally, I've had a lot of enjoyment out of their music over the years, though I rarely listen to them now, but for me - not over-rated.
    Rip off artists at times .. yes.

They are not the only ones guilty of that either .. that practice is is still going on - perhaps more than ever? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Or https://g.co/kgs/fX51QG

I think it's difficult for younger folk to understand, listening to Zep way back in 1969 , up until then we had pop charting music, and then someone played this album ,it was so thrilling to hear that rock and blues fused together , so memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Everything is subjective I guess, and all viewpoints are completely valid.
    Personally, I've had a lot of enjoyment out of their music over the years, though I rarely listen to them now, but for me - not over-rated.
    Rip off artists at times .. yes.

They are not the only ones guilty of that either .. that practice is is still going on - perhaps more than ever? ;)
    They had their faults , had some bad songs but all in all one of the greatest bands in the history of rock music

They had a superb drummer , an amazing bassist , a great guitarist ......the only weak link for me was Robert plant who had a poor vocal range