+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irish fans

Re: Irish fans

Any Welsh fan found to have sold their ticket to the Irish should have a life ban from buying tickets for Wales games.

The most important game for decades in Wales and people are selling out ? For shame.

We had very shabby treatment regarding tickets when we went to Dublin from the Irish FA
    and have given the Irish a better deal than they gave us despite us playing at a smaller stadium.

A few months ago. Sometime before I came over for the Wednesday game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I know that, but at the same time why would their own fans try to make out their fans are acting scummy.

They're talking about how a lot of bad eggs have joined their away following after it
    I don't know, ask him. Its a nobody on a forum. Take a look in Cardiff yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I don't know, ask him. Its a nobody on a forum. Take a look in Cardiff yourself.
    Nah ill take their word for it

I've heard some Welsh fans have got tickets in the Ireland section

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    I've heard some Welsh fans have got tickets in the Ireland section
    Should I be keeping schtum about my Irish Great Grandfather?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Should I be keeping schtum about my Irish Great Grandfather?
    To be sure, to be sure

Quite a few Irish already pissed in town.
    Wouldn’t see us behaving like that

https://twitter.com/MarkMcFarlane29/...28469658423296

BIG MARK MCFARELANE:

Wales not playing the match tonight in the Millenium stadium because Ireland would have more fans than them inside is embarrassing to hear
    That's the problem with social media.

There was a time when the only audience potato heads like this would have had would be the rest of the pub.

On their forum they've said there were multiple arrests, IRA songs, and a guy standing on a bench outside Oneills with his kegs down pissing everywhere.
    Sounds just like a Welsh rugby 'event'!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Sounds just like a Welsh rugby 'event'!
    Not the same thing at all, that’s just a few well meaning fans enjoying a spot of high jinx

Cheltenham Bluebirds are now on their way to calm things down.

Time for the Paddy & Murphy jokes. Here’s my effort.

Paddy on death row gets the choice to be shot, hung or injected with the aids virus. He says 'Give me that aids stuff'. They inject him and he starts rolling around the floor laughing. The warden asks 'what's so funny Paddy' to which Paddy replies 'I'm wearing a condom'

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Time for the Paddy & Murphy jokes. Here’s my effort.

Paddy on death row gets the choice to be shot, hung or injected with the aids virus. He says 'Give me that aids stuff'. They inject him and he starts rolling around the floor laughing. The warden asks 'what's so funny Paddy' to which Paddy replies 'I'm wearing a condom'
    Don't make sense mate, as it was still the best choice as the others are instant death.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Don't make sense mate, as it was still the best choice as the others are instant death.
    It's a good point well made.

Paddy n Murphy looking for a job.

Paddy suggests they should go to to 'jeopardy' To get one. 'Where's that?' Murphy asks him. ' It's in Cardiff Paddy tells him, plus 'we can go on the piss in town and maybe sneak in the the football'. @How do you know that?' Murphy asks. 'Ah' Paddy says' I read it in the Echo. They must be desperate for staff as well because the headline said 200 job in jeopardy in Cardiff'

Appols to my Irish wife and her family and the good folk of Ireland. and people who like funny jokes.

Paddy & Murphy were in a dark tunnel. Paddy says "F*cking hell its dark in here innit Murph".
    Murphy says, "I dunno, I cant see"

Paddy & Murphy walking through and see an advert "Looking for Tree Fellers".
    Paddy says to Murphy, "Shame theres only 2 of us"

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Paddy & Murphy were in a dark tunnel. Paddy says "F*cking hell its dark in here innit Murph".
    Murphy says, "I dunno, I cant see"

Paddy & Murphy walking through and see an advert "Looking for Tree Fellers".
    Paddy says to Murphy, "Shame theres only 2 of us"
    Hysterical

Over 10k fans with 3.5 tickets.

A number of Irish fans have been buying tickets for home section.
    Authorities are warning they will not be allowed into the ground.

It has never been a problem anywhere in Europe. The Polish are mad about the Irish. Had a fantastic time there.
    If there is one country that doesn't understand football violence its Ireland
    My lad played in the Live Lounge last night, packed with your lot, all good natured, he thought a very good evening

The Irish Fa didn't allow the Barry horns into the ground but created an Irish fans band hooked up to the pa for the first ever time - even Irish fans though it was rubbish.

The Irish fa didn't give Welsh fans 10% of tickets despite Welsh Fa doing this for Ireland.

The Irish Fa wanted Wales to change the venue of the game to suit the Irish.

Despite warning about Ireland not getting tickets in the welsh end they still managed it somehow. If I had to describe the Irish football organisation I would call them chancers and showing a lack of friendship or respect. Whether they care tuppence about my comment or not...well they don't.

Had a few beers in town before heading to canton. The Irish boys in the pubs before the game were great.

There was at least 200 Irish fans in our section, made the night even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    There was at least 200 Irish fans in our section, made the night even worse
    If they were near the halfway line, we were allocated those tickets. Its why James McLean ran to that section at full time. Friends and relatives, its probable they were complimetaries

If they were near the halfway line, we were allocated those tickets. Its why James McLean ran to that section at full time. Friends and relatives, its probable they were complimetaries
    We were sat right by where Ashley Williams was robbed for the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Had a few beers in town before heading to canton. The Irish boys in the pubs before the game were great.
    We had a couple in town before heading to Canton and I found this too. Took photos with a few of them and seemed a relaxed atmosphere given all at stake.

Didn't notice any Irish fans in the Home ends.