+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official can't concentrate on work, watching the clock and it's only half past fecking ten thread

Official can't concentrate on work, watching the clock and it's only half past fecking ten thread

Anyone else struggling to focus on anything but the match today?

Re: Official can't concentrate on work, watching the clock and it's only half past fecking ten thread

I've taken the day off thank gawd. ETD 14:00 seems a long way off though. Hopefully the shirkers in work will keep posting to help pass the time.

Re: Official can't concentrate on work, watching the clock and it's only half past fecking ten thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I've taken the day off thank gawd. ETD 14:00 seems a long way off though. Hopefully the shirkers in work will keep posting to help pass the time.
    Git

Thornhill Road was dead quiet with traffic this morning, looked and felt like a Sunday.

Looks like lots have taken the day off.

I just want it over with now.
    Trouble is, even if it is a great outcome, it's still not over, the playoffs would be just as unbearable!

Don't like us being favourites either. Somehow it doesn't feel right.
    Even though I know we have the tools to see it through, this is Wales we are talking about.
    Yugoslavia, Scotland (x2) and Romania still fresh in the memory.

There is a lot to be said for people who don't like sport

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I just want it over with now.
    Trouble is, even if it is a great outcome, it's still not over, the playoffs would be just as unbearable!

Don't like us being favourites either. Somehow it doesn't feel right.
    Even though I know we have the tools to see it through, this is Wales we are talking about.
    Yugoslavia, Scotland (x2) and Romania still fresh in the memory.

There is a lot to be said for people who don't like sport
    If Serbia fail to win and we win, we go through as group winners don't we?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    If Serbia fail to win and we win, we go through as group winners don't we?
    Don't start all that again FFS

I did say great outcome... That would be a great great outcome :rolleyes:

I was struggling so hard to focus at uni that I was watching old Welsh highlights to calm me down and my friend ended up getting distracted by that as well