+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood exposed

Re: Hollywood exposed

People are desperately trying to make out the women are the aggressors by not outing him previously

Apparently it is their fault as innocent women were abused after them..

DOJ, FBI and NYPD stepping in?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...hollywood-sex/

I don't think this sordid affair begins and ends with Weinstein, rumour has it there are worse things to come. There are a lot of sick puppies in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    does anyone know what has actually happened here:

1. Weinstein said to Judd et all, if you fondle my plums, you'll get a good role that will set your career off; or

2. Weinstein cornered some poor girl and indecently assaulted her

I'm not advocating 1 at all, but it is hardly abuse if the offended lady was given an option. if she really din't want the helping hand (excuse the pun) she could have tried to make it on her own. Perhaps there was tacit acceptance they weren't a good enough actress and needed the help up. amazing how these complaints happen many years later when the success has been guaranteed.

if it is the former then string him up the dirty fiend.
    So if you have an interview for your first proper job after college or uni and you need to shag the 60 year old biffer to get it, or if you have a teenage daughter who was asked, oh so politely, to suck the interviewer off you think that reflects on you/your daughter's ability rather than the interviewer abusing their position?

The first job I went for when I left school, the bloke said if you fondle my plums, you'll get a good role that will set your career off. However, my career as a greengrocer didn't last long.

He's a sex offender and a predator on vulnerable women

Only one place for him , behind bars

Harvey Weinstein's contract with TWC allowed for sexual harassment!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/weinst...iring-illegal/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Harvey Weinstein's contract with TWC allowed for sexual harassment!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/12/weinst...iring-illegal/
    I see you're pretty disgusted by this, gluey, but would it be fair to say you took a very different tack when similar allegations emerged concerning trump?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I see you're pretty disgusted by this, gluey, but would it be fair to say you took a very different tack when similar allegations emerged concerning trump?
    Remind me again what happened? Was that the 'locker room talk' incident?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's a sex offender and a predator on vulnerable women

Only one place for him , behind bars
    Enough about Gluey. Whats your thoughts on HW?

That Rose Mcgowan needs a good shagging, preferably with a cactus plant.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That Rose Mcgowan needs a good shagging, preferably with a cactus plant.

Only if the cactus plant consents

Remind me again what happened? Was that the 'locker room talk' incident?
    A string of women accused him of sexual assault. Can dig out your posts if your memory needs more jogging

A string of women accused him of sexual assault. Can dig out your posts if your memory needs more jogging
    Hey lardy, did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Hey lardy, did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?
    Yeah was gonna reply later. I will leave the whole collection in a lidl bag behind Llandaff station, same as always.

Oh, you mean that political stunt during the election where they lined up a string of women who he had never even met? It's hardly comparable. I seem to recall they tried to make a case based on a bit of locker room banter that took place on some Reality TV show, unless of course you know something that I don't?

Anyway, back to those Hollywood scumbags. It really is a cesspit over there, and I believe there is still more to come!

I wonder how far this will go, there have been rumours of despicable behaviour going back decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41546694
    I thought this was just accepted, young actresses suck dick to get parts. It is ****ing awful as are most things that occur when someone has too much power but why are most of hollywood trying to pretend this is the first they knew about it. Bunch of parasites.

Yeah was gonna reply later. I will leave the whole collection in a lidl bag behind Llandaff station, same as always.
    bag of shared dildo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    bag of shared dildo's?
    Just leave it where it is please.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Just leave it where it is please.
    But it is my weekend with them

I thought this was just accepted, young actresses suck dick to get parts. It is ****ing awful as are most things that occur when someone has too much power but why are most of hollywood trying to pretend this is the first they knew about it. Bunch of parasites.
    I don't think it stops at actresses, there are all sorts in Hollywood, and there seems to be lots of political connections too.

I don't think it stops at actresses, there are all sorts in Hollywood, and there seems to be lots of political connections too.
    Let me guess, Hillary did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Or John boy
    "Good night, Hairy Melon...."

Let me guess, Hillary did it?
    She is just one person, I think you are looking at a collective here that spreads far and wide.

Oh, you mean that political stunt during the election where they lined up a string of women who he had never even met? It's hardly comparable. I seem to recall they tried to make a case based on a bit of locker room banter that took place on some Reality TV show, unless of course you know something that I don't?

Anyway, back to those Hollywood scumbags. It really is a cesspit over there, and I believe there is still more to come!
    Yeah, funny how we don't believe the accusations against Trump but we do against the Hollywood elite, isn't it?

Yeah, funny how we don't believe the accusations against Trump but we do against the Hollywood elite, isn't it?
    It's easy to believe it when Weinstein admits he's a bad 'un.