+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood exposed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hollywood exposed

It is always interesting to see luvvies rightly condemning Weinstein yet conveniently backing Polanski.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A British actress who is saying Harvey Weinstein raped her in her own home in London.
    Actress is stretching it. She’s in Hollyoaks ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Actresses, office staff, scriptwriters, journalists, nobody was safe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    So I need a part in Hollyoaks then.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nope, it's just some rich asshole being an asshole while other (less rich) assholes blow smoke up his arse because he's rich.

Doesn't make him the Yorkshire ripper though.

Just an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Nope, it's just some rich asshole being an asshole while other (less rich) assholes blow smoke up his arse because he's rich.

Just an asshole.
    Who is in the audience? Don't get what the event is.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Who is in the audience? Don't get what the event is.
    Using my immense powers of observation, I can confirm the event in question at which Trump was a speaker is the Real Estate & Wealth Expo, run by The Learning Annex in New York City.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Learning_Annex

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Just an asshole.
    Or a bad 'un.

He should get life for this. It would have remained a secret if you hadn't uncovered this serious sexual abuse that took place in front of a paying audience. It's the Roman Colloseum all over again, with acts of savagery performed in plain sight. Lock him up!

He should get life for this. It would have remained a secret if you hadn't uncovered this serious sexual abuse that took place in front of a paying audience. It's the Roman Colloseum all over again, with acts of savagery performed in plain sight. Lock him up!
    That's not what I'm saying, is it Captain Critical Thinker?

That's not what I'm saying, is it Captain Critical Thinker?

Do you just argue for the attention ?.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    Do you just argue for the attention ?.
    No, I do lots of other things for attention too.

Courtney Love Warning Actresses of Harvey Weinstein in 2005

Piers Morgan is never short of an opinion or two ..

"Kate Winslet’s shameful hypocrisy over Weinstein, Polanski and Woody Allen is why I don’t believe morally repugnant Hollywood will ever change"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html

Piers Morgan is never short of an opinion or two ..

"Kate Winslet’s shameful hypocrisy over Weinstein, Polanski and Woody Allen is why I don’t believe morally repugnant Hollywood will ever change"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html
    If anyone deserves bumraping then it's Piers.

Reese Witherspoon claims she was sexually assaulted by director when she was 16

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...hen-she-was-16

Blog Entries

#METOO: A MORAL PANIC ABOUT MEN
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...bout-men/20432
    "One journalist tweeted: ‘Reminder that if a woman didn’t post #MeToo, it doesn’t mean she wasn’t sexually assaulted or harassed. Survivors don’t owe you their story."

#METOO: SEEING SEXUAL HARASSMENT EVERYWHERE
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...erywhere/20433
    "We all know how this movie ends. The frenzy of accusation and airing of grievance will roll down the proverbial mountain like the proverbial snowball, collecting more people, more hazy definitions and more anecdotes in its wake. What the snowball will crush – what to a large extent it has already crushed – is normal, relaxed, even… can I say it?... flirtatious interactions between men and women."

Just thought I'd add these as a bit of balance and a reminder that you are not all sexual predators.

Does this include me:---

Just thought I'd add these as a bit of balance and a reminder that you are not all sexual predators.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Does this include me:---

I dunno tbh, you did say I could sit on your lap so.. #MeToo

Of course it includes you, I know the difference between having a joke around and being sexually harassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I dunno tbh, you did say I could sit on your lap so.. #MeToo

Of course it includes you, I know the difference between having a joke around and being sexually harassed.
    The # symbol is known as "pound" in some parts of the world...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    The # symbol is known as "pound" in some parts of the world...
    As long as it does not involve putting on pounds I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    #METOO: A MORAL PANIC ABOUT MEN
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...bout-men/20432
    "One journalist tweeted: ‘Reminder that if a woman didn’t post #MeToo, it doesn’t mean she wasn’t sexually assaulted or harassed. Survivors don’t owe you their story."

#METOO: SEEING SEXUAL HARASSMENT EVERYWHERE
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...erywhere/20433
    "We all know how this movie ends. The frenzy of accusation and airing of grievance will roll down the proverbial mountain like the proverbial snowball, collecting more people, more hazy definitions and more anecdotes in its wake. What the snowball will crush – what to a large extent it has already crushed – is normal, relaxed, even… can I say it?... flirtatious interactions between men and women."

I don't think this story is going to end with only the women being targeted.

I don't think this story is going to end with only the women being targeted.
    Not Lassie or Babe I hope.

Not condoning the behaviour involved but these women did have a choice here.

Surely it’s better to do the right thing and walk away than put up with it just to advance your career/get a part in a shit film etc?

I read yesterday about Jennifer Lawrence saying that some bloke made her and a bunch of others line up naked as part of an audition process. Now I may be wrong here but nobody forced her to do it. She could have simply turned around and said “**** you, I’d rather stack shelves in a supermarket than allow myself to be treated like that in order to get a part” but she (and loads of others) did it because they wanted a career.

We’re not talking about kids here who were told nobody would believe them, you’ll be taken away from your parents, the bad man will come and get you, people will say it’s your fault etc. - we’re talking about adults who knew what was happening wasn’t right but went along with it because they desperately wanted fame and fortune and were prepared to accept shit like this as part of the deal.

The sad part is that so many of these women put being famous over their own self respect. The even sadder part is that the women who then got that fame and were in a position to expose what was happening chose to stay quiet about it for fear of losing that fame.

As I said earlier, I’m not condoning what went on but these women did it for personal gain and this whole saga sums up what a cesspit the whole entertainment industry really is. The reality is that EVERYONE knew what was going on but most people were more concerned with keeping their noses in the trough and protecting their own (mainly financial) interests.