+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not here to rub it in...

Re: Not here to rub it in...

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Unlike you Louth I don't see the point of making a fool of myself either to gloat or moan.People like you and Jurssey drive people away from message boards because you have nothing sensible or constructive to contribute.It's all about you and your opinions everybody else's you try{but fail} to mock.I genuinely believe you both need psychiatric advise.
    This 100%

Look, we all act like dicks now and again, I know that I do. But I can't imagine what goes through someone's head to go through the whole registration process on another team's message board with the specific intention of winding them up. I mean if that's someone's idea of pleasure, then I find it rather sad that they've got so little else of value going on in their lives.

Youre coming across a bigger prick than any of those winding you up yesterday.

True colours shining through.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Its a reply to a guy who was making out he was winding me up. I thought it an amusing reply

Please, you really have to lose this "Mam, he's laughing at me' attitude. :)
    Then give him a private message then ya penis and stop trying wind up an entire message board

Not at all, just a couple of assholes here. Such is life
    Name them? You played to your strengths, hassled and bullied very well, a team of average journeymen made the playoffs...I await the enormous Irish moan ing festival when you dispute something over how you lost over the 2 legs.....yawn

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Hard to take at the moment, but I'll be supporting the bog trotters in the World Cup, good luck to them. They'll need lenient refs with that style of play.
    Really? I'll be avoiding watching any game they are involved in for the foreseeable future. I genuinely wouldn't have begrudged losing out to Georgia or any other team who want to play football. But I'm not wasting my time watching that boring, cynical thuggery. I don't think they'll get through the play-offs but who knows? If the refs don't stamp out their constant niggling fouls and time-wasting they may do the same and nick a lucky goal. For the sake of the World Cup as a spectacle I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Unlike you Louth I don't see the point of making a fool of myself either to gloat or moan.People like you and Jurssey drive people away from message boards because you have nothing sensible or constructive to contribute.It's all about you and your opinions everybody else's you try{but fail} to mock.I genuinely believe you both need psychiatric advise.
    Absolutely.

**** off

You mean where he cheated and saw nothing wrong in doing so?

Jeez, you still talk about Jordan

We were defensively brilliant, out fought you etc one of the posters complained about a challenge. Take a look at Ramsey ( terrible last night) went in with his boot head high , and immediately fell to the floor 'injured'. He was gutless last night. Ex Bluebird or not.
    There is no forgiveness for some on here, in fact they enjoy the hang wringing.

Ireland did a job on Wales last night , it wasn't pretty , it was effective.

I was thinking about the comparison with Wolves supporters attitude towards Cardiffs style of play.I was at that game and Cardiff played some great stuff that day, Wolves showed flashes of what they were capable of, all in all an entertaining game. Last nights game was a turgid affair with little to rave over other than the goal.

Most people on here are bitterly disappointed, as football supporters we rarely do magnanimity in defeat.

Feedback

Jimmy

I think it's the manner of the defeat and not the defeat itaelf. Ireland were utter gash, we were marginally better.

If that's the way they play then so be it. They have little talent so they need to set up like that. We've done it in the past but let's not pretend their tactics were anything other than cynical with a fair degree of thuggery thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    **** off
    Aren't you the one who mentioned multiple arrests outside O'Neills Bar ?Make your point but give up the BS stories (Irish fans thread) to try and back up that point.

There was no need for the shite you posted yesterday. It was the likes of you that made me start this thread in the first place

Come on now.....we've all had a drink.....