+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not here to rub it in...

Re: Not here to rub it in...

We need Allen and bale in the pitch. The bad results before tonight are the ones that did us in....

I think many of you should go back to my original post. What's actually wrong with it? I criticised a few posters here who have spent the last few days ridiculing us. One poster made up stories about multiple arrests of Irish fans the night before the game to try to prove his point.
    A number of you are reading something that's not there.

Another trip coming up , Millwall at home. Perhaps some of you will have calmed down by then.

Éire go Brách

"I did warn you, isn't life a bitch eh?" - classy.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "I did warn you, isn't life a bitch eh?" - classy.
    Read who that was directed against

I've had to read IRA blah blah blah. Irish scum, etc etc.
    Is that classy? I didn't read anyone calling them out.

Taking the piss out of a few retards? Damn right

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Read who that was directed against

I've had to read IRA blah blah blah. Irish scum, etc etc.
    Is that classy? I didn't read anyone calling them out.

Taking the piss out of a few retards? Damn right
    And in the process you managed to piss off everyone who was previously praising the Irish.
    Well done.
    Now jog on

There was some bollocks wittten on here yesterday, mainly about non existent stories about Irish fans getting arrested outside O'Neils, one poster saying he'll never forgive Irish people for causing the troubles (???) and crap crap paddy and Murphy jokes.

However the OP had made an arse of himself through spiteful trolling. Classless post. I myself felt sad night, I was hoping all along by this stage one of wales or Ireland had qualified automatically and the other would have a great chance in play off.

I know my family were supporting Wales in euro 2016 and I'd hope the same would be reciprocated, overwhelming amount of Irish fans are humble, unlike daft trolls👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There was some bollocks wittten on here yesterday, mainly about non existent stories about Irish fans getting arrested outside O'Neils, one poster saying he'll never forgive Irish people for causing the troubles (???) and crap crap paddy and Murphy jokes.

However the OP had made an arse of himself through spiteful trolling. Classless post. I myself felt sad night, I was hoping all along by this stage one of wales or Ireland had qualified automatically and the other would have a great chance in play off.

I know my family were supporting Wales in euro 2016 and I'd hope the same would be reciprocated, overwhelming amount of Irish fans are humble, unlike daft trolls👍
    That's bolox. The post was aimed directly at those retards who spouted a load of shite.

These same people get all precious about it when it backfires on them.

People whinge about multiple accounts and trolling when valid points are made.

These 'few' idiots need to grow up and lose their 'woe is me' attitude.

I've never read so much whining and whinging over a game in my life. We were brilliant in defence, showed real heart, all 11 worked for each other and showed great mental strength.

As I mentioned last night, if Wales had won I'd have passed on my congratulations and good luck. The good luck I did in my first post.

No doubt some will still be whining over my original post. At this stage I couldn't give a shit. Those so called fans I still laugh at. In fairness, they bring it on themselves.

Trollers my ass, they want it all one way.

Good luck. :)

That's bolox. The post was aimed directly at those retards who spouted a load of shite.

These same people get all precious about it when it backfires on them.

People whinge about multiple accounts and trolling when valid points are made.

These 'few' idiots need to grow up and lose their 'woe is me' attitude.

I've never read so much whining and whinging over a game in my life. We were brilliant in defence, showed real heart, all 11 worked for each other and showed great mental strength.

As I mentioned last night, if Wales had won I'd have passed on my congratulations and good luck. The good luck I did in my first post.

No doubt some will still be whining over my original post. At this stage I couldn't give a shit. Those so called fans I still laugh at. In fairness, they bring it on themselves.

Trollers my ass, they want it all one way.

Good luck. :)
    More whining and whinging than the Thierry Henry handball match?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    More whining and whinging than the Thierry Henry handball match?
    You mean where he cheated and saw nothing wrong in doing so?

Jeez, you still talk about Jordan

We were defensively brilliant, out fought you etc one of the posters complained about a challenge. Take a look at Ramsey ( terrible last night) went in with his boot head high , and immediately fell to the floor 'injured'. He was gutless last night. Ex Bluebird or not.

You mean where he cheated and saw nothing wrong in doing so?

Jeez, you still talk about Jordan

We were defensively brilliant, out fought you etc one of the posters complained about a challenge. Take a look at Ramsey ( terrible last night) went in with his boot head high , and immediately fell to the floor 'injured'. He was gutless last night. Ex Bluebird or not.
    Wow that was easy.

Wow that was easy.
    Not as easy as last night!

He's not here to rub it in though.

Not as easy as last night!
    Go away now lad be a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He's not here to rub it in though.
    Its a reply to a guy who was making out he was winding me up. I thought it an amusing reply

Please, you really have to lose this "Mam, he's laughing at me' attitude. :)

To be fair, I was on the Georgian boards all over the weekend. I really showed them who's boss.

Its a reply to a guy who was making out he was winding me up. I thought it an amusing reply

Please, you really have to lose this "Mam, he's laughing at me' attitude. :)
    "Making out he was winding me up"

Yeah it looks like it didn't bother you a bit...

To be fair, I was on the Georgian boards all over the weekend. I really showed them who's boss.
    Lol.

I could understand it if we underestimated them at all. We knew they would play like that, we didn't score because we don't have enough about us and we gifted them a goal when we lost concentration. It happens quite often. Unfortunately for Ireland, half the teams in the world cup will have scored 4 by half time.

Gloating after that performance is a bit ott imo.

"Making out he was winding me up"

Yeah it looks like it didn't bother you a bit...
    Oh yeah I'm traumatised.

Oh yeah I'm traumatised.
    Well done for being from a country that won a game of football and all that but you are behaving like it got under your skin quite badly.

Clearly you are because you keep biting back.A real Irish fan would be enjoying himself not seeking attention on a message board,

Well done for being from a country that won a game of football and all that but you are behaving like it got under your skin quite badly.
    Not at all, just a couple of assholes here. Such is life

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Clearly you are because you keep biting back.A real Irish fan would be enjoying himself not seeking attention on a message board,
    If you were a real fan, you'd be on a mb moaning and groaning claiming you were kicked off the pitch..... ....oh hang on.

Celebrating? We havent achieved anything yet

If you were a real fan, you'd be on a mb moaning and groaning claiming you were kicked off the pitch..... ....oh hang on.

Celebrating? We havent achieved anything yet

Let it go eh ? You're acting like a child and on behalf of most Irish supporters they would say you're being a cock.

You know the few message board users who were Talking shite yesterday.

My advice is inbox them if you've got to prove your point.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Spot on grumpy

Unlike you Louth I don't see the point of making a fool of myself either to gloat or moan.People like you and Jurssey drive people away from message boards because you have nothing sensible or constructive to contribute.It's all about you and your opinions everybody else's you try{but fail} to mock.I genuinely believe you both need psychiatric advise.